1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198072879109 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by .HmX*MentleGen., Aug 23, 2014.

1. .HmX*MentleGen.

.HmX*MentleGen. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65003779
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198072879109

Victim profile: 76561198090273286

What happened? Description:
    He was 2 Months on my Friendlist and he said he made a Raffle of an unusual that is 20 buds worth that is true but he told me when i give him my unusual i can win the raffle so i did that after the trade i told him how much it takes he said 1 day... after 1 hour he said: i need your taunts because only 1 unusual in not very much" i was very nervous but i gived them to him next day; he unfriended me...now i knew it was a scam to get my taunts and my unusual i was very sad about that but he is admin of a raffle group and if anyone enter his raffle...he dont add them to the raffle so he is a raffle scammer i think i hope you can help me thanks. i think the name of the group was: Trading/Raffles/Giveaways/Pots/Gamenights P.s: my steam is on german cause i life in germany so here a screenshot of the trade histroy. ( you can ignore that sign in the mid of the screenshot im using a trial version of a screenshot program because ive got an laptop)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    You need steam chat with the accused.
    And if you change your steam language to english before screenshoting your inventory history, it might help too.
  3. .HmX*MentleGen.

.HmX*MentleGen. New User

Steam:
    here is a screenshot from the chat and the trade histroy (english)

Attached Files:

4. .HmX*MentleGen.

.HmX*MentleGen. New User

Steam:
    hey guys i only want to tell he dont scammed he was deleted me but he didnt know it was me. so if this report can be accepted decline it he dont scammed me he gived me the items back thank you
  5. .HmX*MentleGen.

.HmX*MentleGen. New User

Steam:
    hey admin can you please close this thread he rly wasnt to scam me...i only thinked it but srsly he dont want to scamm me im sorry :(
  6. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    He may be lying in order to close this report since you was smart enough to save the evidence, unlike many other victims.
    Also, reporter cannot revoke a report, I'm sorry.

Also, if he did hold his side of a deal or return you your items, any screenshots proving this can help.
    Or you can ignore this and let him post counter evidence by himself since he's more interested in it.
  7. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    Also, as stated in my signature, I'm not SR staff.
  8. .HmX*MentleGen.

.HmX*MentleGen. New User

Steam:
    he already gaved it me back i dont know how i can proof that but he gaved me back
  9. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
  10. .HmX*MentleGen.

.HmX*MentleGen. New User

Steam:
    He didn't Gave it back he said it cause he only want to dont get banned. now im mad (little bit)
  11. I'm a little bit confused now. You first say he gave your items back, then you say that he didn't. Just tell, did he give your items back or not? If he did, please upload your trade history here that he gave your items back. Thanks!

I'm not a staff, just a member who likes to help.
  12. .HmX*MentleGen.

.HmX*MentleGen. New User

Steam:
    i mean with it he said: "if you stop the thread i will promise you ill give you your items back" so he said first i should go ahead and stop the report, if its stoped he will give me the items back but the next day he was not on my friendlist and i knew my items are gone. (sorry for bad english)
  13. First of all, there is no option to close a report/appeal/thread. Second, if there was, it would be bad for you because he says he will give your items back AFTER you close the thread. That's suspicious because if you close the thread he could run away and don't give you back your items. So it's good that you can't close a report. Sorry if I misspelled something. Thanks!

I'm not a staff, just a member who likes to help.
  14. .HmX*MentleGen.

.HmX*MentleGen. New User

Steam:
    I know that already. But thanks.