1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198073039835 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Stary Człowiek |, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Stary Człowiek |

Stary Człowiek | New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95162298
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198073039835

Victim profile: 76561198150590325

What happened? Description:
    I GIVE HIM REAL MONEY AND HE BLOCK ME AND SCAM :( I GIVE 50PLN (15$) PLS BAN HIM AND HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not an SR staff member, but I believe you'll need to add screenshots of the chat agreement.

Also, that screenshot you posted shows that you declined the offer. Correct?
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation is either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the COMPLETE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed.
    • There is no evidence supporting your claim that the user is guilty of scamming.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.