1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198073155414 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Levi 4, May 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Levi 4

Levi 4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:198439001
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198073155414

Victim profile: 76561198357143731

What happened? Description:
    It first began when Demenstriuss Added me On steam and wanted to talk to me on discord. This is his discord -----> N1CK#6920
    Plus Demenstriuss runs a facebook Organisation full of scammers which I don't remember the name sorry. Anyways he talked to me on Discord of how he wanted to buy my M9 Bayonet Case Hardened for £160. I agreed without thinking twice because I had forgotten Steam's message to not trade in game items for real money because it potentially being a scam. So when you guys see my screenshots of my discord messages, you see it looks like i am the only one typing. That's because my mic was broken at the time so we had to speak / type together.

After a little chat, I traded my M9 Bayonet Case Hardened to him, but he said that he actually had £200 in steam wallet gift cards and asked to trade my AWP Asiimov and my M4A1S Decimator (Stat Trak) so I can get my Steam wallet codes.
    I traded. Then waited and waited and POOF! He vanished. I later messaged him but he had already blocked me, from Steam and from Discord. He also kicked me out from his face book group, and when I went to find it, it was gone. So yeah, that's how it went down.

And Finally, I don't have the Steam Messages. He had blocked me before I had a chance to screenshot them sorry.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 715698
    This is his Discord ------> N1CK#6920
    View attachment 715699
    View attachment 715700
    View attachment 715701
    View attachment 715702
    All these 4 images above you are my Discord Messages. By the way, I pasted them into here to give an explanation ( I will put it in the Attached Files if you want to read them. Also these are in order. The files may get mixed up.
    View attachment 715703
    This is our trading agreement. I have Confirmed it via Mobile Authenticator.
    View attachment 715704
    View attachment 715705
    View attachment 715706
    View attachment 715707
    View attachment 715708
    This is is whole Profile Bit by Bit. And this is also in order as well.
    View attachment 715709
    This is Demenstriuss's Inventory. Unfortunately He cashed out my M4A1S Decimator Stat Trak and my AWP Asiimov so I can't provide any screen shots. Sorry aobut that.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.