1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198073155414 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by seff, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seff

seff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51699480
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198073155414

Victim profile: 76561198063664689

What happened? Description:
    Was offered $250 steam codes for my Falchion Knive stat track marble fade. After much conversation and being manipulated, i finally decided to send trade offer. He told me to report him if he scammed, and he had a clean rep! i may have got scammed, and may not get my item back. but maybe this will help people in the future. I have recorded proof of the two of us in discord during the scam taking place. Once i sent and confirmed the trade, he blocked me on all platforms.​

Provide Evidence:
    video proof of it happening. we had an agreement for him to send steam wallet codes , and they were all invalid. did not capture the codes being wrong, but you can hear my reaction, and see that he blocked me instantly.
    View attachment 746089 View attachment 746090 View attachment 746091

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2020
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You provided zero evidence of the entire event here - we do not review anything thru discord.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    The report would otherwise be invalid anyway if they did give you codes in steam chat as we do not review code reports per policy.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101/
    Nothing provided suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.