1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198073517830 - (Scootis McPootis / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [F2P]Maxwell Payne, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

[F2P]Maxwell Payne New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67606846
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198073517830 (Scootis McPootis)

Victim profile: 76561198095479421

What happened? Description:
    I was sharked by Scootis McPootis, He traded for a searing slo-poke which is like 6 buds, less idk. I have proof, I already reported him like 5 times and the other user he sold it to. I gave a lot of proof on my report to Zemnmez, no one has responded back to me though. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18780287 is the trade he argued with me. The new user who has it also insulted me, when I said I didn't want him selling it because it was sharked. He seemed like he got manipulated by Scootis, and he must of felt like I was a threat, when I just wanted my hat back and to do the actual trade that I was gonna do with my Orbiting fire armored. They both acted like I was the bad person when he goes and sells it and was the one who pretty much stole it from me. I need help getting it back, both of them are being problems.​

Provide Evidence:
    "8:37 PM - Maxwell Payne: Well, I can add some to the softcap"
    and
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18780287 part is under that and some chat is "8:40 PM - Maxwell Payne: if you could add though.
    8:40 PM - Maxwell Payne: like the cleanest aa orbiting fire in the market
    8:41 PM - Maxwell Payne: not duped
    8:41 PM - Maxwell Payne: 4 person history
    8:40 PM - Scootis McPootis: idk. i really like the slopoke anyways
    8:41 PM - Maxwell Payne: not dirty
    8:40 PM - Scootis McPootis: id have to think on adding"

Now scootis sold the hat and seems to not care if he sharked me, http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18782020#p53334172 and he seems to sold it for a lot, now I really don't know if I am gonna get it back... I payed over 10 buds in unusuals for it, so I really am pissed even more now, I lost a lot but this is the worst time of my steam experience...

http://i.imgur.com/a3kX2aB.png

Rest of the proof is on the trades and some is in the chat. I want to do the trade we were supposed to do, I now lost around 10 buds that I payed for the hat. I only have the chat logs and time because I was going to bed and didn't have time to save it all. the parts I put were the trade deal.​

Attached Files:

2. Scootis McPootis

Scootis McPootis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56626051
    I'm scootis, the guy who said I "sharked" him. I'm right here, I didn't do anything. Here's what happened. He traded me. Instead of his orb. fire AA, he put his hellfire AA. On accident I guess, but I really don't want to trade back on what he bought. And no, my slo-pooke wasn't 6 buds or even less like he said but ok. I'm right here. He made the trade. Mistake or not, I really didn't do anything wrong. Thanks
  3. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    doesn't really seem like a lot of proof anyways....he made the trade. simple as that and now he wants it back?
  4. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    "I really didn't do anything wrong.", Yes, blocking me and un-adding me like a coward instead of trading me back being a gentleman saying I put the wrong one in and I would retrade you YOUR real unusual. But you really did shark me, now you are just trying to powder it up with sugar and not mention you sold it like literally a couple hours later and brainwashed the guy into thinking I was a lier when you really did pretty much steal it. Read the rules for sharking.

1. No sharking. Sharking is defined as manipulating another user into trading/selling a valuable item for 10% or less of its accepted value (or 20% or less for users with less than 200 hours in that game) or any other deceptive trading practice that the staff consider to be against the spirit of this rule. We participate in a network of trading sites that do not tolerate taking advantage of other users for personal gain.
    You gained like 14 buds total, I got like 7 buds in unusuals now for both. You got around 50% profit, OR MORE. You sold the hellfire armored for it seems 6-7 ish buds or something. You still sharked, and I am gonna get my hats back, and so are you.
  5. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    Too bad, it is a shark, because I am not waiting for the services of the outpost people, they aren't replying. You don't need to jump in this. I still have proof, and I can very well send this because it is a full report I can send to outpost.
  6. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Under Investigation.
  7. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    Ok, thanks.
  8. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Do you have any proof of the original agreement?
  9. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    Other than the chat log with the time, and he actually said that it was gonna be the orbiting fire armored in some comments that I can find, yes.
  10. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Do you have any pictures of the chat or something like this?
  11. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    The first post Scootis said on the thread that he knew I put in the wrong hat it seems and he didn't say anything and ran. He knew I was supposed to put in the Orbiting fire armored as he stated.
  12. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    I can read posts. I am asking you about pictures.
  13. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    No, it was late night and I didn't even know how to screen cap yet til today. I went to bed so those are the only logs I have, they have the times on them too.
  14. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    Ok. So what do you claim was the original agreement? Describe it in details.
  15. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    I would do my hellfire soft cap and the orbiting fire armored for his Searing plasma slo poke if he added. He agreed, added 7 keys. I went in the trade, added the hat because it was the first armored I saw, then he accepted first and I said I guess, and traded him. He then said thanks, then I found out I put the wrong one in RIGHT as he un added me. Blocked me from his profile and later sold the hat because he though he could be resolved if he didn't have it. Still says its my fault when a simple trade back could of happened.
  16. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    @Scootis McPootis
    Can you confirm that the original agreement presented in the post above is a true story? If you claim that it was different, can you please present it?
  17. Scootis McPootis

Steam:
    yes, he accidentally traded his hellfire one instead of the orb. fire one I think. but that mistake is on him is it not? and yes, i did block him to avoid any big arguments with the user
  18. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    Arguments? Yet you still state that you block me and you could of just traded it back nicely instead of sharking. You knew it was wrong yet you did it. Why even say anything?
  19. Thomas Matthias

Steam:
    STOP ARGUING HERE!
  20. [F2P]Maxwell Payne

Steam:
    Fine, sorry. Just mad that he thinks he can block me and argue with me on trades later.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.