1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198073811166 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Leandros, May 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leandros

Leandros New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42183212
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198073811166

Victim profile: 76561198044632153

What happened? Description:
    Purple Arrow offered "DRAGONBALL XENOVERSE Bundle Edition" to me for 10 keys and agreed later to 3 keys + "Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons" (gift) for it.
    > He sent his Dragonball gift to me, I added it to my inventory.
    > Then I sent my Brothers gift + 1x TF2 key to him.
    > As the other 2 CS:GO keys weren't tradeable yet he wanted 7x refined metals + 1x CS:GO capsule key instead of 1x CS:GO key. So, I sent 7x refined metals + 1x CS:GO capsule key to him.

Unfortunately, I didn't know you could find one's steamgifts profile using steam enhancer. I found it after trading the stuff with him: https://www.steamgifts.com/user/GreenArrow1/feedback

I only have screenshots from the steam app regarding our chat. I provided them below. He even offered other games like XCOM 2 etc to me about 1h ago. Shortly after that - I didn't respond - he blocked me tho and that's when I realized that the Dragonball gift vanished from my inventory.

He buys stolen games or uses stolen credit cards when buying games which is why they are being removed from one's library/inventory. I truly hope that he will get banned and (maybe) that there's a slight chance of getting the stuff back I lost due to this scam.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Leandros

Leandros New User

Steam:
    I still had the chat window open on my laptop which includes more or less the ending of our conversation. A few minutes before midnight (see 23:52) he deleted me:

Steam Chat - Ending.PNG
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Leandros
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  4. Leandros

Leandros New User

Steam:
  5. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Thank you, moving to review.

Private notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Leandros

Leandros New User

Steam:
    Is there any chance of getting my items back? He still has my 7x refined metals + my TF2 key in his inventory.
  7. Leandros

Leandros New User

Steam:
    Is anything ever gonna happen? He just added me again .. prolly because he doesn't remember me and because DBX is on my wishlist.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.