1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198073848953 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Heady Inc, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Heady Inc

Heady Inc New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19746642
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198073848953

Victim profile: 76561197999759013

What happened? Description:
    Hey everyone.
    I just want to warn you not to use Skrill for selling anymore. It is even more untrustfull than Paypal.
    I used to sell Keys via Skrill, all went well until this guy called Hugan added me to buy Keys.
    If i remember right did he buy around 70 Keys the first time. he went first via skrill and all was good. Couple of days later he bought some more. Suddenly my Skrill Account was locked. i couldnt send, recieve or whitdraw my money anymore. Around 5 other sellers told me the same story. So we contacted Hugan. He said he uses stolen credit cards and several skrill accounts to scamm people and earns like 4000 USD a month. So i contacted Skrill support and told them what happened. They asked me to gather all informations i can get about this case. So i sent them everything via email (Screenshots of chats with hugan, even the one where he admitted his scamm, Trade historys and like 8 skrill accounts of hugan we have found before). Skrill answered i have to send them a copy of my ID and proof of my adress (i have done that 2 months before allready). So i did what they asked for and called support again. He told me all informations i sent them are very usefull and they are looking forward to solve the issues. 10 Minutes late i recieved an email from skrill saying my account is closed, i am banned and i have to withdraw the rest of my money. I was confused and checked my account balance. 15 Euros left of 600 (hugan only sent me like 350). They canceled all other transaction i have made the past days. After that i tried to call the service hotline again but i was like banned.

So how is it possible one guy uses atleast 8 different Skrill accounts with stolen credit cards and skrill does not do anything about it except charge those people who got scammed. I would not be surprised if this hugan is a skrill worker.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat and trade history. i cant upload a screen of chargeback since skrill closed my account​

Attached Files: