1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198074158351 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Blank 2, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44665892
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074158351

Victim profile: 76561198049597513

What happened? Description:
    User scammed me out of $50 via Paypal when I tried to buy 28 keys off of him. Seemed like a nice enough guy at first, he gave me his paypal, (What he claims is his paypal)[email protected], a non verified account which I only noticed after sending it, when he says directly on his CSGL thread "Why should you trust me with a PayPal trade?: - verified paypal.", right as I sent him the money he said "hmm i dont see the payment yet" followed by "oh i have to hit accept first my bad" (Which, by the way completely contradicts what he responded to his last scam claim with where he said that he "Didn't know he had to hit accept and thought he got scammed"). After I sent him the money it immediately said he was "Now Offline" and I went to his profile to see it was privated, he had changed his name to "Kappa", and had blocked me on steam. I went to his CSGL thread to spam his trades and he removed all of them without contacting me and blocked me on CSGL so I can't post on his threads anymore. All of his defenses where he is saying that it was all a misunderstanding are completely false, he is an obvious scammer and I will be going to my bank to get my money refunded. Just thought I'd let everyone else know and beware.

Note: I do not have the chat logs since he removed me on Steam and I felt so sick that I turned off my computer and left the house, thus losing all the chat logs. I do have other solid evidence however. This is also my first time on SteamRep, I created this account to report this guy, I had not read any of these scam threads before I traded with him but his account looked reputable enough.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/4kuD9#0

Contains all of the same pictures in which I attached with solid evidence confirming that he knew exactly what he was doing.​

Attached Files:

2. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    If the "key vendor" would like to contact me if this actually all was a "misunderstanding" and would like to refund my money, I will remove my reports on CSGL and Steam Rep, otherwise I will be going to my bank and this will become a much larger issue for both of us.
  3. ☁TTT☁ Australium

☁TTT☁ Australium New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56946311
    Could I get a link to your steam account please? I would like to talk about this on steam.
  4. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    I re-added you, please accept if you have time!
  5. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Ok, well if you won't accept my friend invite, I'l the steamrep mods and/or steamrep admins what happend.

So this person stumbled upon my keys for paypal trade on csgl or he/she might have read my info on my steam profile stating that I am selling keys to buy a new computer. So, he wanted to buy an amount of keys over paypal, he went first since I clearly told him that I would not go first before we made the trade. He sent one of those cheap paypal scam attempts to me (the request money scam). I obviously told him to go look for somewone else, then after I removed him and reported him, he told me that he was going to report me on steamrep and I replied "can't wait" because I knew that he can't have proof for something that didn't happen. So the screenshots that he sent were all real but don't proof anything, I charged my name to "Kappa", is that a crime? And yes, ofcourse I blocked him after he tried to scam me. What would you do? The only screenshot that is fake or wrong so to say is the paypal one, my paypal e-mail is [email protected] not xsuperderpx3. He might have made that account to make that fake screenshot, I'm not sure. I do not have any chat history screenshots, sadly. I only take screenshots when I got scammed or a after I made a paypal trade just for proof afterwards. I do have many friends that can verify that my paypal email is xsuperderpx2 and not 3. I will upload proof tomorrow since I'm writing this on my phone at 2 am, believe it or not. If there is any other information a steamrep moderator, admin or a simple user would like to have, feel free to send me an email at [email protected]. My intention of posting all this is not to get the other person a scammer's tag but simply to prove my innocence or at least try to. My conclusion: his story is a lie, screenshots prove nothing and I do not own that e-mail. Screenshots will be uploaded in roughly 18 hours.
  6. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    If you read this blanK, I hope it was worth wasting my time because it certainly looks like you spend a lot of time making this fake report. I doubt whether or not it was worth it.
  7. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Ok, well if you won't accept my friend invite, I'l the steamrep mods and/or steamrep admins what happend.

So this person stumbled upon my keys for paypal trade on csgl or he/she might have read my info on my steam profile stating that I am selling keys to buy a new computer. So, he wanted to buy an amount of keys over paypal, he went first since I clearly told him that I would not go first before we made the trade. He sent one of those cheap paypal scam attempts to me (the request money scam). I obviously told him to go look for somewone else, then after I removed him and reported him, he told me that he was going to report me on steamrep and I replied "can't wait" because I knew that he can't have proof for something that didn't happen. So the screenshots that he sent were all real but don't proof anything, I charged my name to "Kappa", is that a crime? And yes, ofcourse I blocked him after he tried to scam me. What would you do? The only screenshot that is fake or wrong so to say is the paypal one, my paypal e-mail is [email protected] not xsuperderpx2. He might have made that account to make that fake screenshot, I'm not sure. I do not have any chat history screenshots, sadly. I only take screenshots when I got scammed or a after I made a paypal trade just for proof afterwards. I do have many friends that can verify that my paypal email is xsuperderpx3 and not 2. I will upload proof tomorrow since I'm writing this on my phone at 1:20 am, believe it or not. If there is any other information a steamrep moderator, admin or a simple user would like to have, feel free to send me an email at [email protected]. My intention of posting all this is not to get the other person a scammer's tag but simply to prove my innocence or at least try to. My conclusion: his story is a lie, screenshots prove nothing and I do not own that e-mail account. Screenshots will be uploaded in roughly 18 hours.
  8. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Sorry that I posted that big text twice, the first one had some mistakes in it and I can't remove it anymore for some reason.
  9. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    Australium, I have all of our chatlogs and the things that you are "claiming" that I said are 100% not true and I can prove it with screenshots of our chat to admins now that you have readded me. You saying that I made a "fake" paypal account just to try and pretend to scam you is just flat out not true and we both know it. Your exact were (This is copy pasted from chat and I can provide screenshots), "email: [email protected] Make sure to send as family, put "I bought virtual items with this money and I won't chargeback" in the description." followed by "also put your steam id 64 in the description", "your steam id 64 is STEAM_0:1:44665892" "make sure to put it in there". Then later down in the chat he said "it still didnt show up for me" "you sent to xsuperderpx2 right?". We both know that this is just a cheap scam attempt and that you have a second paypal account for scamming people out of larger sums of money. If you do not refund every penny of my money, I will work extensively to make sure you are banned from SteamRep and prosecute you to the full extent of the law. Just consider if this is worth the $50 that you scammed me out of.

Also, at no point did I ask you to go first, at no point did I send you a "cheap paypal scam" and you never told me to look somewhere else. You said "I don't see the money yet hmmm" followed by "oh i c" and then it said that you were offline and I had been blocked.
  10. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    Uploading imgur album of chat right now, hang on a second.
  11. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    http://imgur.com/a/e01rb#7

At no point did any of the things you claim I said pop up and you clearly told me to send the money to that paypal account, refund me the money and I'll drop the claim otherwise I'm going to keep pursuing this, I know a steamrep admin.
  12. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    It's clear that you just have two separate paypal's, one that you use to scam people and the other that you deal legit with to get rep. All of the claims you made in the post above have been completely falsified by my screenshots of our chat and I hope the steamrep admins will step in and do the right thing.
  13. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    I will also be contacting the other people who have reported you for paypal scams and will see which paypal you told them to send it to, I am nearly positive that I am correct in that you have a paypal you use strictly for scamming.
  14. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.88604/

Got in contact with the person from the thread above who previously reported him for the same thing and it just further proves that you're lying entirely about that you don't own the x2 account. You said to this other person who you scammed as well to send it to the same paypal. I encourage the steamrep admins to intervene.

Chatlog between other guy who got scammed and scammer: http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/part-1_paid_proff-png.195557/
    Chatlog between me and the guy who got scammed: http://imgur.com/AgsSsyT

I'd just give up at this point, I've proved all of your points to be false and it's clear that you were purposefully scamming me as well as the guy before. Just refund my money and I'll drop the claim.
  15. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    "then after I removed him and reported him, he told me that he was going to report me on steamrep and I replied "can't wait" because I knew that he can't have proof for something that didn't happen."

By the way, just in case you didn't know once you remove someone you can't see their messages so I couldn't have said that I was going to report you, at least make up a story that's semi-believable dude.
  16. TheBowWowers

TheBowWowers New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21139149
    @Blank 2, Well, the only other thing i can advise you to do now is that you reupload your evidence UNEDITED. Alot of people seem to make that mistake but anyway, the whole report looks very well detailed. Good luck with your case!
  17. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    Go ahead, add the other people I "scammed". After I realized my Mistakes, I refunded them. You are obviously still acting like the same thing happend here, you probably see this as an opportunity. I'l contact you on steam when I get home.
  18. ☁TTT☁ Australium

Steam:
    He's not showing pictures of the full chat history, I did tell him those things. But I can't proof this since I didn't make any screenshots of the chat history myself, this is so frustrating. However he did mention that I can't send chat messages after I removed him wich is not true, there's a glitch in steam that allows users to chat with eachother (if the window didn't close) even after one person removed the other person. You also mentioned that you have "proven that all my points are false" wich is also a total lie. You're just not showing the full chat history. By the way, anyone who is reading this, go ahead and add those people that have reported me before, they will all say the same thing. They will say that I refunded them the money and it's the truth. That was a whole other case because those people we're paying with a credit card, I apoligized to them for my mistake and I gave them a full refund, to both of them (one didn't believe it and started swearing but I charged him back anyway, the other one simply said it was fine and I had no issues with that person). I don't see why you are trying to connect these 2 cases because they literally have nothing to do with eachother.

I honestly think we should just get this over with. I am not willing to take the chance to get a steamrep mark just because of you being pissed that your scamming attempt failed. Screw it. Go ahead, refund the money, I guess your scamming did work out in the end, you probably have more use to the money then I do. Don't close this thread, I will not reply to the e-mail they will send me so you will get your money back in a week. I just want to get this over with, 50 bucks is not worth getting a steamrep mark. Close this thread after that week or later if you want to be 100% sure that you refunded your money. I'm done, this isn't worth my time.

Here's a tutorial on how you can make a chargeback, I will lose the 50 bucks you sent me and you will receive then again, I hope you're happy now. http://www.wikihow.com/Do-a-Chargeback-Over-PayPal

Amazing way to start 2015, unbelievable...
  19. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    So hang on a second australium, you're saying that the two cases have nothing to do with eachother when they clearly do? You clearly stated above that the paypal screenshot i posted was fake and that you don't own that account, while on your last report there is clear evidence that you told him to send it to that very paypal that "doesn't belong to you"? Also, there was not a single chat message left out from our original conversation, I will happily upload a video of me scrolling through the logs and the admins will clearly be able to see that every message is accounted for. I dont't appreciate you lying to the steamrep admins as well as myself in your original defense and now going back on it. As long as I get every penny of my $46.44 refunded I will be content.
  20. Blank 2

Blank 2 New User

Steam:
    You're admitting that you lied in your original claim where you're exact word were "My paypal account is [email protected], not xsuperderpx2." Then you stated that I had made that paypal account to frame you and that I had never sent money. Now you go back on that and say that it is your account and that you will refund it. That's an admittance of guilt as far as I'm concerned, it's clear this wasn't just a "misunderstanding".