1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198074414646 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mashfield, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mashfield

Mashfield New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36841195
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074414646

Victim profile: 76561198033948118

What happened? Description:
    Item to be sold for $180, item was sent via trade and he assured me that he was a trusted seller.
    I even contacted his recently traded with profiles from the comments of his account to check this, they confirmed.
    After the item was sent he agreed to send money via PayPal, the money has not been sent and the item has been traded.​

Provide Evidence:
    Images show the chat logs, item to be sold was confirmed, money to be paid and address to be paid to was confirmed.
    Refused to go first or share screen via skype.
    Not sure what I can do other than report him on steamrep and submit a steam support ticket, but I doubt I'll be getting the item back.
    Any suggestions?​

Attached Files:

2. Mashfield

Mashfield New User

Steam:
    He has now attempted to change his profile URL to avoid showing up on steamrep. New url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/spacich/
    Oh and he blocked on CSGOlounge after I blew up all his trades with a link to this thread.
  3. COMBAT CAROLYN

COMBAT CAROLYN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56599308
    had the same issue with this guy really upset
  4. Mashfield

Mashfield New User

Steam:
    Damn, that sucks. Hopefully an admin will see this and be able to verify and ban him.
    The worst part is the guy brags in his profile description about having no reports/bans on steamrep...
  5. FreshPhil

FreshPhil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34321573
    I was just trying to sell my Huntsman Slaughter FN to this guy. I googled his name and found this. Looking at the chat screenshots you posted here alarmed me! The texts he wrote to me was nearly 100% identacle!! Also he sais he is Canadian, but surely it doesn't seem like a native english speaker to me. I found a comment in this lvl100 trading group he made in russian. Then asked him if he is Russian (without telling him i saw the comment) and he said "No ofc not." "I h8 rus ;)". This guys seemed very suspect and so I cancelled trading.
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not an SR staff member, but I believe you'll need to add a screenshot of your PayPal history in full and uncropped with the URL address bar included.
  7. COMBAT CAROLYN

COMBAT CAROLYN New User

Steam:
  8. COMBAT CAROLYN

COMBAT CAROLYN New User

Steam:
    also, just the entire vibe of this guys profile is completely sketchy, names are always changed, reports arent on his steam rep account, it seems like this guy uses an addon to change his stuff every once in a while, and this dude has an expensive looking pc, prob with all the stuff he sold from the stolen items... i hope steam puts an end to this sketchy dudes account, i have told a massive amount of people not to use him...

Attached Files:

9. Mashfield

Mashfield New User

Steam:
    Hey, thanks for the heads up
    Here's the PayPal screenshot showing no payments into the account

Attached Files:

10. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    May need to re-upload that without editing it.
  11. Mashfield

Mashfield New User

Steam:
    Oh really? Only things I blurred out were names of people I have sent payments to, and the visa and bank details on the left.
  12. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
  13. Mashfield

Mashfield New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

14. Sabo 2

Sabo 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20630846
    You aren't getting ur knife back because steam can't do anything about it but i'm really sorry for what happened to you.
    The guy started looking very fishy after he started trying to rush the trade, you should have taken that as a red flag.
    I hope he gets banned and i'm really sorry :/
    COMBAT CAROLYN likes this.
  15. COMBAT CAROLYN

COMBAT CAROLYN New User

Steam:
  16. ItsDez

ItsDez New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95904558
    I got scammed by this guy too :(
  17. edden

edden New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60472959
  18. 213

213 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22570688
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  19. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Mashfield,
    We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items, or of that period where this happened in.
    If you didn't trade much within that period, we do need to see at least 2-3 trades of before and after those dates.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu STEAM and select SETTINGS.
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select INTERFACE and enable the tick in front of: Display Steam URL address bar when available.
    - Click OK to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Please refrain from cropping and/or editing the evidence if possible.
    You may block out your personal information like steam username and email. (Optional)
    Evidence is valid and accepted when it:
    - Excludes the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right. (Optional)
    - shows the Steam URL in top left. (Required)
    - shows the FULL Steam client browser. (Required)
    - shows FULL chat window if providing chat records. (Required)
    - shows the full browser if providing Paypal/Cash Transaction related evidence. (Required)
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  20. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.