1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198074764151 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ❃ RazorK™, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ❃ RazorK™

❃ RazorK™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55213904
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074764151

Victim profile: 76561198070693536

What happened? Description:
    I have played a few games with him and he is currently ranked GE on csgo. He has over 3000+ hours on CSGO and 1.3k on DOTA 2. It was my mistake from trusting him. It all started when he wanted to try some of my skins out that I had. I initially told him no and gave him an excuse to reject him. However, due to his relentless persistence, he managed to convince me to let him try my AWP Asiimov for a few games. We then proceeded to trade and everything went all right. When it was time to trade back, it did not go well as there was a 15 day trade protection. I did not realize the s✿✿✿ storm I was in till I saw that. He promised me he will get mobile authenticator soon as he is getting a new iphone. After 2 weeks with reminders nearly everyday about my AWP, he went off for a period of time. His excuse was he had a new born baby. Even after that, I still gave him time to think before deciding to report him on Steam. Presently, he has ignore all of my messages even when he is online and traded the Awp Asiimov away to someone else or maybe even sold it. I want him to be banned not because of revenge but because I don't want anyone else to be scammed the way I was.

I have images of the messages he and I conversed screenshotted from my iPhone. Please feel free to contact me if needed.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see he tried to persuade me to give up my awp.

Unfortunately, on the 23/8/17 he has traded or sold MY awp away.

I have given you all the information I currently have

Feel free to request for any additional info.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    So if I'm reading the chat screenshots right which is hard to use anyway cause mobile... this happened on July 17th or around that date?
  3. ❃ RazorK™

❃ RazorK™ New User

Steam:
    Yes u are right. Around 16-18th of July that date
  4. ❃ RazorK™

❃ RazorK™ New User

Steam:
    Sorry if it's hard to read. I can't find any other evidence of the trade agreement except on my phone since steam on the computer does not save chat history
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Full screenshot of trade again thru trade inventory history - open in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name.
    Also want to see every trade from that day till now thru Steam Client... don't edit any and make sure they are all full screenshots.
  6. ❃ RazorK™

❃ RazorK™ New User

Steam:
    here you are.

Attached Files:

• 1A.PNG
      1A.PNG
      File size:
      320.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2A.png
      2A.png
      File size:
      207.4 KB
      Views:
  7. ❃ RazorK™

❃ RazorK™ New User

Steam:
    Hi, just wanted an update about how it is going
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Its going - just be patient I won't review this again till later.
  9. ❃ RazorK™

❃ RazorK™ New User

Steam:
    Hi, I just wanted to know a few things.
    1) What is the criteria of being banned
    2) How long does it normally take because some bans are faster than others. Is there something else I should add?
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We make zero promises a report will be reviewed let alone completed.
    Some take a long time, some are pretty quick...each is different.
    As I said remember when you made the report you clicked a box that you agreed to the following:
    Now the objective was already meet - a report is here for others to review. A tag here will NOT stop them from trading, only Valve can do that.
    So make sure you report to Valve if you wish.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    After some long investigating and going back n forth on this report - there is no complete agreement noted therefore report will be archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.