1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198074957219 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Harpoon, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harpoon

Harpoon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31281102
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198074957219

Victim profile: 76561198022827933

What happened? Description:
    I gave him a $20 steam wallet code in exchange for 11 keys. When I gave him the steam wallet code he immediately blocked and unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:
    In the picture you can see that I sent it to him. [email protected] is his email.​

Attached Files:

2. HaDeS | noob |

HaDeS | noob | Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57345745
    Screenshot (10).png This issue is sorted out between us, the deal went through smoothly
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  4. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
    the wallet codes involved were region specific and i wasnt able to use them . couple of weeks ago i was cleaning my emails and found them and decided to raise the issue with steam and opened a ticket
    and then was able to get them to work.
    Coming to this report
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198074957219-none-no-items.105744/
    similar situation here , and both of us are try to sort out things; hope to get it resolved in a day or two
    ----------------------------
    and this report
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.93324/
    this is a false report i have uploaded some screen shots, the accused and i got into a verbal spat which led to this
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Still didn't answer my question @HaDeS | noob | - why did it take 3 years to resolve this?
  6. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
    Both of them gave me region specific wallet code which were meant to be used in the USA only , i am from Asia and i wasn't able to use them , back then i didnt know about region specific wallet codes so i thought they tried to fool me so I ignored them and move on.
    A week ago I was cleaning my inbox and found these emails containing the codes , now that i knew about the region specific codes I wrote a steam ticket and was able to get the funds added . As soon as it all worked I contacted them and gave them what was owed to them
  7. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Screenshot of steam support ticket?
  9. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
    You can confirm from the recipients that keys in question were paid i guess this is what was needed to be done to settle this , Everything is fine now and I think this needs to be closed , wouldn't come back and add them and then pay them for no reason
    as i already told them , i wanted to set things right and I did it, can't do anything more, i held up my side of the deal and thats quite evident that i did
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need to see screenshot of support ticket - otherwise regardless of what was sent back your story isn't connecting the dots.
    You clearly stated you sent a support ticket - lets see it.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  12. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
    I really do not understand whats not connecting the dots, it was my mistake i did not know about region locked wallet codes, as soon as i learnt about it i contacted them harpoon and prolific and sent the csgo case keys , there isnt any story here
    it was my mistake i corrected it, thats it. Both harpoon and prolific got what was owed to them thats it, i guess the problem here was them not getting what they paid for, now that they have got it i dont see any reason why i should explain myself more, was my mistake learnt about it corrected it. that it
    ty cya
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I asked for steam ticket screenshots - you said you submitted them so that should be easy to show me.

That is what you wrote - that is what I want to see otherwise I don't believe a word you are saying and really lean more towards you are now trying to pay everyone back to avoid the tag and get the reports removed.
    If that is the case then say so - no sense lying about it as lying will be the quickest way to a tag.

24hours to provide or I'm reviewing all the reports as is and with the impression that you clearly lied to me.
  14. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This ticket was created 3 weeks ago and we are talking about something that happened 3 years ago- nothing with that validates the issue you had 3 years ago but just a canned response from them regarding codes in general if even for current situations.
  16. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
    forget me worrying about a tag , i dont even trade anymore just did this because i was at fault . i dont have anything else to say . all i care about is that i did everything i could to try and make things right
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    But 3 years later... Did you attempt this on any others aside from those in the 3 reports against you?
  18. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
    not others as such , but yea i got some luck with other region locked cd keys from steam by using VPN of the countries in question
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Where did you get the codes? online purchase? receipt?
  20. HaDeS | noob |

Steam:
    no got em from friends, random cd keys like pack of 25 random games for 1 key and so on, jus for card drops
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.