1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198075841209 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by __________________, Jun 6, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. __________________

__________________ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79456984
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198075841209

Victim profile: 76561198119179697

What happened? Description:
    Hello everybody. I was recently scammed for my butterfly knife vanilla. I was linked by a reddit user to Rektimus Prime. I had high hopes for him because of his 35k inventory (that doesn't prove anything st4ck scammed too) but after talking to him I was about to send the knife when the trade offer Rekt sent was to a random account with nothing in the inventory. After telling him how I felt uncomfortable with the deal he linked me to his "friend" YAraujoSkins. Both accounts looking back are fishy as hell, similar tweets retweeted, very few likes, and their followers all look like bot/hacked accounts with few posts and usually only following a few people, 2 of which being them. After trusting them, mistake ill never regret, i was told later that night that YAraujo was having trouble sending me the eth because whatever platform was limiting him to just sending to one address. Lies. So a few days later I begrudgingly sent him my wire transfer information hoping that he wasn't a scammer and was going to pay me. But no surprise the next day I receive 4 false charges from an app I've never heard about or used. Looking into it was a square transaction and square can accept just account and routing numbers to make withdrawals. So after a long call from the bank I was able to get most of them refunded but I will till have to go into the bank tomorrow to get my account number changed. Hopefully you guys can get Rektimus Prime removed from this group as I have been contacting many of his friends on his steam list to remove him, the ones that have responded have done so. Maybe if I'm lucky I might get a trade back with the knife when the trade lock ends, but that's just wishful thinking. I will be watching closely on CSGOFloat to see where the knife ends up.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.

You seem to be accusing people at random with NO evidence what so ever and that isn't fair to them and wasting our time. Do not submit reports here again like this back to back against users you seem to have nothing to do with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.