1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198076573165 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Syrah「✔」, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27839016
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198076573165

Victim profile: 76561198015943761

What happened? Description:
    Everything is in the screenshot. He added me on steam, said he had a dupe trick, and that I would have to give my knife to him, and then I would get 2 knives back. Then he proposed a trade, and told me to click accept.​

Provide Evidence:
    Everything is in the screenshot. He added me on steam, said he had a dupe trick, and that I would have to give my knife to him, and then I would get 2 knives back. Then he proposed a trade, and told me to click accept.

This is his facebook btw, he's just a kid.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004997328236&fref=ts

I'm trying to get him a trade ban on steam support as well.​

Attached Files:

2. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Bump, please look at this a.s.a.p. because I contacted some of the people in his friend list and they're getting scammed by the minute. I warned them all though, and I will keep checking his friendlist a couple times every day to see if he's trying to scam new people. But please, ban this guy a.s.a.p.
  3. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    How long does it take for these reports to get reviewed? It's been 3 weeks now. Someone needs to put a stop to this guys scamming.
  4. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Bump. 2.5 months, still no ban? This has got to be a joke...
  5. Vincent2128 [Mac] [HK]

Vincent2128 [Mac] [HK] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40556533
    The moderators have a lot of backlog to go through, but a lot of the time they just go through a bunch of the most recent reports...

They have a small team, but I can agree that this report is taking a long time.
  6. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    If there's anything I can do to help out, sign me up.
    I've really enjoyed reading reports on these forums, and would be more than happy to help out going through them.
  7. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Bump. Almost 3 months now.
  8. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Bumpety-bump-bump. Almost 4 months in...
  9. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Bump. It's been over a year and this guy is still not banned.
    The proof is very clear and very simple.
    Looking at his inventory, he has scammed a lot of other people as well over the past year, so let's get him banned fast shall we?
  10. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Bump. Almost 2 years since this guy tried to scam me. Look at the screenshot. It will literally take 2 minutes to confirm that he's a scammer.
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please no bumping of reports... we get to them as we can.
    I'll go ahead and move this one to review - do keep in mind not every report will get this far and that the objective is meet already. SR is about educating not punishing users - gives others a chance to review past activity for not only the accused but YOU also since both of you are now searchable here.
  12. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry. I saw you handling so many new reports so quickly, that I thought this one had gotten lost under the pile of new reports.
    And I agree SR is about educating users. However, a confirmed report usually means more to someone who's looking to trade with this scammer than "1 unconfirmed report".

Thank you for your hard work.
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archiving report - went back and looked at both users history - unable to determine/verify the user against the accused due to lack of additional evidence (ie: profile screenshot at the time of event would have been great but don't have it).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.