1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198076598613 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by otterelTIGRE유, Jul 29, 2015.

1. otterelTIGRE유

otterelTIGRE유 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1094676
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198076598613

Victim profile: 76561197962455080

What happened? Description:
    I sold about 60 keys to him on PayPal over a 3 day span. He then charged me back after about a 3 week period of silence. I do not have an actual chat log between us, however, his posts on my CSGOREP thread correspond with the times that the money was transferred which was what allowed me to figure out who it was. He also used a different card name on one of the payments which leads me to believe that he has stolen other people's credit card information that he used in order to setup the chargebacks.​

Provide Evidence:
    I've attached screenshots of my rep thread and his posts, my PayPal transactions with him, as well as the dispute page with the three disputes he opened.​

Attached Files:

2. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation appears to be either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed. The agreement should always be discussed within the Steam Chat.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.