1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198076883140 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Soldier007, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87500438
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198076883140

Victim profile: 76561198135266604

What happened? Description:
    Already made a report on him before, that report is inaccurate is lacking evidence since this happened a while ago and I am not sure what has happened. (Basically, it was fake and all made up cuz I was just so mad to get FireBird banned but didnt have the proof) The current story is according to FireBird, the scammer... With actual real screenshots that I found hiding somewhere in my USB.

FireBird is my irl friend, but he scammed me an unusual and countless other items. The unusual and pyromancer mask is given to him on my main account (Question), I also gave him a bunch of taunts, weapons on my alt account. (I cannot proof what I gave him on my alt account, since I don't have access to it anymore)

I was quitting tf2 and leaving town for a vocation and FireBird requested that I give some of my items to him, so he can make profit from it through trading. He also said he recently got into a steamrep middleman position so he said I can really trust him. I didn't know that much about trading back then (most of my hours are from my brother/idle), I didn't bother searching up what a middleman is or if he really is one. I believed him, he was almost always trust worthy and gave me back my items. (He is also my irl friend so I trusted him even more)

I traded my unusual, pyromancer mask on this account to him. (and plenty of taunts on my other account) He even gave me HIS unusual and a few crates/cases just in case if I scam. From that point, I was 100% believed that he wouldn't scam.

Turns out, the cases were worth less than a scrap, and his unusual was only 7 keys compared to my 18 key unusual. This is not mentioning all the taunts I gave him on my other account which I got nothing from it.

I cannot show proof for the items that I gave him on my other account since I do not have access to it anymore.

I went on vocation, gave him my items just before I went, came back, he wasn't willing to give me back my items cuz he said something along the lines of "You're quitting tf2" "You don't need these".

I never actually seriously reported him until now (a 4 months later) since I never had actual proof for it. I made a report before, but it was all unreliable and fake the proof was lacking. (I reported him and made up a story cuz I was so mad, with no eveidnce since I couldn't find my USB at the time) This new report should be enough to get FireBird banned (I hope), I have added new evidence that was finally found in my USB, and told the story ACCORDING TO THE SCAMMER.​

Provide Evidence:
    I am 100% sure it is the same FireBird, I still have him added (he may have blocked me for now or unfriended me cuz he is really mad im reporting him). Plus, he is my irl friend. If I need more proof to verify his identity, please tell me how? What do I need to do more if I need to verify his identity even more. Chat message was through online chat since it was on my second PC, on the vocation back to Canada. Didn't have steam installed on second computer. Same thing when I was chatting to him before I went on vocation. His backpack clearly rose in one day. You can check his backpack.tf history for yourself. Should be somewhere around 2015-12-06. He rose over 35 keys, I think.

If you are wondering why I dropped basically my entire backpack's in price, it is because they were all sold out for irl money cuz (kind of raged quit).

Anyways, I can do more explaining if needed. I kind of remember everything that happened from the scam now.​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      19.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      9.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      392.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      343.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      400.7 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      477.2 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      120.7 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      129.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    So you are admitting to making a fake report before? Whats to say this report isn't fake? @Soldier007
  3. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58308706
    This is a complete fraud, already reported him for impersonation of another user. As for the unusual, the story is that he was quitting tf2 and so he deleted tons of his items. I was their confused on why he was giving me some of his stuff. He deleted some of his things including an austrailium rocket launcher and disco beat down pyro hat. The disco beat down engi hat was given to me in a trade with my other unusual, nuts and bolts plumber pipe (painted green). He was fully aware of the fact that mine was cheaper, but did it anyways. After a week or so of him gone from tf2, he returned demanding me to give him back my unusual. Since i gave him my unusual and it was nowhere to be found, I of course wouldn't give him his unusual back unless he had mine. This lead to him saying many threats and blackmail such as "i'm going to ban you on steam rep if you don't give me 10 keys", which is the reason i'm typing this today. Today, I blocked him due to his many threats. Because of this, he started talking to me via his friend Nathan (A Bowl of Rice), repeating this same threat. This situation is ridiculous and would like for it to stop. We go to the same school and he keeps complaining to me about this. The pyromancer mask was given to me because me and him made a deal in school, we both took responsibility of our deals and the trade went well. Honestly, he's using this in the wrong context. ​

Attached Files:

4. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    I provided proof of the trade offer, the last one was completely phony and idiotic cuz I was so mad, and made a fake report. This one was made calmly, I can assure you it is not fake.
    If you ban people for making fake reports in the past, go ahead. Ban me. It doesn't matter to me anymore. I am just here to tell you, this report is real, and FireBird is a scammer.

FireBird is saying (above):

I wanted 10 keys and I won't report him: True, its not the full amount but it is enough to fulfill my hatred...

I deleted my items: FALSE, Who in god's mind will delete expensive items like Aussies, that's the dumbest excuse I've ever heard

Unusual for unusual trade: True, just that it was a scam/shark. 20 keys for 10 keys. Disco Beat down for Nuts and bolts. Seems like a good trade.

Threats: Yea I threatened him today, because I found proof of it somewhere in my USB. (I lost my USB and couldn't find it, found it today. As of this chat message) Also, I thought I gave him my unusual on the alt account, since I don't have access to it anymore. I thought all hopes were lost. That is why I faked the first report, I didn't have enough proof, so I just made some phony one.

Deals: Here's the deals as I know em, he's gonna give me back MY items if I give him more of MY items

Blackmails: False, they were threats. The report is real, he really didn't give me back my items because "I quit tf2, and I deleted all my items". As of today, I am still playing tf2, and still continuing to earn and trade. I just keep selling the items I earn for irl money.
  5. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    Also, *sarcasm on top. 20 key unusual for 10 key unusual is a terrible trade. He blocked me because he was mad I posted this report. FireBird admits it in school that I have enough evidence to hopefully get FireBird banned. He is just too stubborn to give in (like always), and was just mad and blocked me
  6. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    That message ABowlOfRice sent in is fake. I would never bring ABowlOfRice into this. Unless he brings himself into it. This is absurd, Nathan is not part of this. That message FireBird brought in is fake.
  7. ABowlofRice

ABowlofRice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85937131
    Hello, My name is ABowlofRice these two people have been talking about. I have heard stories from both side (I literally heard it for over an hour of these two idiots arguing). Question's story is correct, it makes more sense. FireBird argument is he isn't giving back his items because Question quits tf2? Pretty dumb reason. Everyday I go on, I see Question play tf2 for a lot of hours, making FireBird's claim just baseless conjecture. In conclusion, FireBird knows he scammed, and doesn't want to give him
  8. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    He's using this information in the wrong context. I thought Nathan understood, I had an unusual that i then gave to Soldier for his unusual. I dont know what he did to my unusual, but after a week he wanted the unusual back, leaving me with no unusual. I believe i made the right choice since if not, I would've ended up with no unusual instead of 1, and i would've been scammed.
  9. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    I never asked for the unusual back, I asked for 10 keys. I gave 35 keys and MORE. Litterly FireBird's entire backpack are made up of my hard earnings, while he's just like. NAH, im just gonna scam you so I can be more richer. My kindness, has lead to this.

Not asking for unusual, asking for 10 keys for the 35 keys or more that I gave you. I am not even asking back for the full items that FireBird scammed from me. I am only asking less than a third of it.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That is not what I asked -
    Yes or no and the other question just keep it brief.
  11. Twililink5

Twililink5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:167344338
    Hi this is Twili i am one of both Firebird and questions friend's friend. He told me to check out about this thread so i did. To my knowledge soldier asked him to trade because he is quiting tf2. Soldier gave firebird an unusual with other items. He recieved an unusual back from firebird. Afterwards soldier deleted his unusual and asked for his back. Also Soldier said "I was quitting tf2 and leaving town" but later accused that firebird wouldn't give his unusual back because he said something along the lines of you are quitting tf2. Isn't that true? Besides soldier gave firebird the unusual so he can make profit. It wasnt a trade. Yet he then says that the unusual he recieved was worth less than his?
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We don't need others posting here in the report - if you are not the alleged victim or the accused then please don't post.
  13. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    For the record, I have no clue who twililink is.
  14. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    Twilink i bet is another steam account made by Soldier so he could get his way. Again, another one of his impersonations.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  16. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    Yes, I did make a fake report as I said above. I am sorry if that was against the policies here, I was just so mad at the time since it was incredibly rude for your best friend IRL that you known for half your life to just scam you like that. This report is real, last report I was just making something up to do anything to get him banned, though lacking proof.
  17. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    I don't know who you are, don't randomly say Im your friend.
  18. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    If it is against policies and you need to ban me or something, I am prepared for it.
  19. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    I was not quitting tf2, I was leaving town. FireBird automatically made an excuse of "you don't need these items, you quit tf2", and just denied the deal we have made previously. He said he was a middleman and he can be very trusted. So I did! I even provided proof for it...
  20. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    I don't know how to prove if this report is fake? It's up to you? I can assure you it isn't fake. Should I provide proof? How should I provide proof?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.