1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198076883140 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Soldier007, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87500438
    There is no timeline, that's what happens when you randomly take screenshots 4 months ago. There is evidence however, saying FireBird traded his 10 key nuts and bolts unusual for my 18 key disco beat down unusual. 18 key unusual for a 10 key nuts and bolts. I was "fully aware" if the situation, seems like a dumb trade to me. Nuts and bolts is probably the worse effect in the game, for an effect sometimes considered to be first gen like disco beat down.
  2. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    Also, FireBird can provide proof I traded him a bunch of taunts and items from my alt account which I can't access since I lost my desktop steam authenticator when I rebooted my computer. If I can get my alt account back, I can provide proof FireBird is a 100% complete scammer, it may take a while depending on steam support.
  3. alphA 5

alphA 5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49736844
    Also you started trading before august how can you not know the price of a case? which needed a key to open by the way. it is obviously going to be worth nothing.
  4. alphA 5

alphA 5 New User

Steam:
    but you got it 2 weeks ago with firebird right?
  5. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    1. I do not have proof of the timeline, that is like 3 months ago. I can't just go back in time and take pictures.
    2. I thought cases were expensive at the time, I don't know what went my head. This is my brother's account like I said before, most of the items are from my brother. So yes, I didn't know a price of a case.
  6. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58308706
    Here`s evidence supporting alphA`s case.

Attached Files:

7. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    I got borderlands around the same time as FireBird, but ABowlOfRice got it few months ago.
  8. ABowlofRice

ABowlofRice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85937131
    First of all, that evidence can be easily faked. Second of all, I did own borderlands 2 few months ago, just that I didn't think it was worth the money at the time and refunded it. I bought it back few weeks ago to and encourage FireBird and Question to play with me since it will be more fun, and it was on discount. Last of all, this is completely irrelevant and you are just distracting from the actual report of you scamming. Huh, seems like you left out a PRETTY important detail for the mod NOT to know. nice
  9. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    When did you first buy the game?
  10. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    This is completely irrelevant, ABowlOfRice did not even matter in this scam.

Explain to me how your backpack value jumped up so much before the day where I accused you of your scam, and after I did. You can see, his backpack has suddenly gotten so many more taunts and keys. (Keys were there due to him selling MY unusual) Do you admit I gave you these items? If so, why did I give you these items, for nothing? You don't seem like a trader, or have any past experience of trading, so how did you get those items?
  11. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    Also, if you are truly innocent, you wouldn't have blocked both ABowlOfRice and me (Question) if nothing is done to you. Only a scammer will block and unfriend, due to not wanting to be exposed from a report. Admit it, you scam.
  12. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    Also, if you are innocent, provide a screenshot of you trading to get all those taunts and items. Maybe it'll say something like, trading with a player called "Canadian" AKA my alternate account. Can't do it?
  13. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    You gave me those items since you were quitting tf2. You never said you were quitting temporarily or having a break. And my evidence i provided was not faked, anyone can see for them self. Those chat massages were completely faked, and ban-able for impersonation of another user. I also didn't block ABowlofRice but i did block you since i didn't want to see spam in my chat about your threats ("give me 10 keys and i won't ban you"). I probably should've blocked ABowlofRice anyways since you told me your messages via him, and was getting annoying.
  14. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    If you are innocent, you have nothing to be afraid of and should provide the evidence right now. Can't?

What you said: I gave you items FOR FREE because I was "Qutting" TF2.

You accuse me of impersonating, yet you have no proof. I screen shot all the chat whenever I trade with somebody else, since it is my brother's practice.

I admit the first report is a fake, that was due to all the madness I had in me, couldn't do it calmly, and just randomly posted some report and ignored all regulations. However, this is real. I have provided evidence of you doing a phony trade. FireBird says, "you gave me those items since you were qutting tf2". Prove this, send in the evidence and post it on here right now then.
  15. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    Neither of us have evidence of the event. Since you admit the first one to being fake and your first report being fake too, who's to say the other images aren't fake either? I'm just telling the story as i remember it. Nothing else.
  16. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    You don't have evidence? You said clearly I gave you the items. Unfortunately, I gave it to you on my alt account which I do not have access to, meaning I can't show the evidence until that account gets unlocked. You can easily do it though, so why won't you? You have evidence, you did TRADE to get those items right? I did TRADE to give you those items? Unless you are saying you lied above? You have evidence, show it.
  17. FireBird

FireBird New User

Steam:
    I already said, you gave me the items since you were quitting tf2.
  18. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    Show the evidence.
  19. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    Can't? Scared? Answer my questions, not part of it.
  20. alphA 5

alphA 5 New User

Steam:
    Firebird if you have evidence than show it. also giving james 10 keys isnt that bad. after all it is his items and he isn't even asking for it back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.