1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198076883140 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Soldier007, Mar 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87500438
    @ЩĄ | Horse
    Do I still need more evidence to prove FireBird is a scammer? If so, what do I need? There is evidence on FireBird's account on his inventory history showing I did give him a bunch of items on my alt account, he is not showing though. Are you still investigating?
  2. Soldier007

Soldier007 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87500438
    FireBird, you admit I traded you the items on my alt account because I was "qutting" tf2. If so, can you show the evidence found in your inventory history?
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Locking till I can go over this - as there is nothing else happening aside from everyone arguing.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok I've gone over this whole thing a few times - Case in point the victim here made a fake report, this will be noted.
    In this case I see so much evidence that is inconclusive that you can't really use any of it to verify any intent to scam ever happened- the chat boxes provided show no date/times to them so I'm unable to pinpoint anything against the other screens. The actions were taking place on an "Alt account" as said twice now by the victim in this report so this complicates it even more against who was doing what with what items. The other screens are all cropped too much to accept.
    At this time I'm going to archive the report based on all of the above. I suggest since you guys are "IRL" friends that you settle your differences outside of steam to start with and/or cut ties on steam to avoid future disagreements in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.