1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198077338177 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by High Doge, Dec 16, 2014.

1. High Doge

High Doge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42300595
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198077338177

Victim profile: 76561198044866919

What happened? Description:
    So, im really pissed. This guy added me and wanted to buy 83 keys (1.6eu) per key. He agreed to be first. I told him to write a payment note where he says "Paying for a virtual items and I will never chargeback the money CSGO KEYS." after he sent the money i traded him the keys and +rep-ed each other. Then he insta blocked me. On the next day i had negative balance. I will upload sceens with the chat and the balance on PayPal.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are the screenshots of my PayPal balance before and after the trade and the chat where i traded him the keys and he says "ty" and wants to rep each other​

Attached Files:

2. Keys $1.70 Skrill

Keys $1.70 Skrill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58536224
    The money was charged back because I didn't get the keys. you scammed me after I sent you money.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @High Doge Do you have any proof of the specific trade agreement for 83 keys at 1.6€ each, in Steam chat?

We also need full, unedited, uncropped screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Take a full, uncropped screenshot of this history.

Along with your All Activity we need a screenshot of the full payment details from the charged back transaction. Like the other PayPal screenshot, this should be uncropped and with the URL bar visible.

Finally, please provide uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.
  4. High Doge

High Doge New User

Steam:
  5. High Doge

High Doge New User

Steam:
    I will upload the screenshots

Attached Files:

6. Keys $1.70 Skrill

Steam:
    I called paypal and explained that you didn't give me the keys, which you didn't and they reversed it. You change name of friend account to my name and picture to fake these pictures. very stupid my friend.
  7. High Doge

High Doge New User

Steam:
    First of all i have proves, second why im the first who reports you. I am not that stupid. How do you even come here to accuse me of such thing, i cant imagine. Also you can see that in the chat you said "ty rep i rep u too" and you insta-blocked me
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Keys $1.70 Skrill Please provide uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history from 2 days before this trade allegedly took place, until 3 days after, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History. I need the full inventory history from the date before the transaction in question until the day after.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. Keys $1.70 Skrill

Steam:
    I can upload picture of my paypal from whatever dates you need. I don't ever trade with this person, he has made a account and put same name as mine to report me.
  10. Keys $1.70 Skrill

Steam:
    Here is a picture of my paypal as the date that he says I scam him... as you can see I don't send or scam any money here. I also have picture of my trade history.. this guy is stupid report and just troll

Attached Files:

11. High Doge

High Doge New User

Steam:
    @lava These are croped pictures and they are from different account. This guy is lying!
  12. High Doge

High Doge New User

Steam:
  13. Keys $1.70 Skrill

Steam:
    doge. they are troll report or fake like yours. i have not deal with you and you are very rude to also work with these guys who report me for nothing