1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198077725160 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♡Chocolate♡, Sep 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52189908
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198077725160

Victim profile: 76561198038530109

What happened? Description:
    I would like to highlight that the accused party is already permanently banned on TF2Outpost, backpack.tf & bazaar.tf for this offence, buying from marked scammers/hijacker alts and this: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198077725160-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.78620/

The context in place is that [swaveboard] and another party, Palabok, connived to scam a less experienced trader, SlipperyScope, through the means of fake C/Os. [swaveboard] offered a Max's Severed Head on his friend Palabok's Craft #95 Ali Baba's Wee Booties, which his friend duly rejected for "being too low" of an offer and them staging an argument. As such, SlipperyScope added [swaveboard] on Steam to ask whether the offer was still valid and [swaveboard] obviously confirmed that.

http://imgur.com/4jjpC7i,WDor6Ji,zqv2exK,Wg2byaj,kb5OJAA,KKWZ6Qp,KmtcPwP,QvYCLq0,LeX6qB5

As seen in the screenshots, [swaveboard] confirmed that his offer on his friend's trade was still valid and thus the victim offered a Dead Presidents Bonk Boy on Palabok's craft item (which he obviously took and ran with), then decided to stall for time and claim "errors" when the victim wanted to trade. Here is the trade history of the victim trading the Dead Presidents Bonk Boy to Palabok after his offer was accepted:

http://i.imgur.com/2697TdS.png

The history of the Bonk Boy:

http://i.imgur.com/oKern9p.jpg

Following this, the victim did not realize that he got scammed and thought that [swaveboard] legitimately had errors carrying out the trade. However, seeing that I was on his friend list, the victim added me and asked if I could ask [swaveboard] to trade him. He explained the situation to me & we gathered proof of the scam once I told him that he indeed got scammed of his unusual. I then contacted [swaveboard] on the matter and he did not yield the truth until he knew that I already possessed evidence. He then admitted that he DID scam the unusual after all, also note that he states "Pew Pew" is his friend (Palabok's name at the time).

Palabok's name history:

http://i.imgur.com/3rYL6Bj.png

My conversation with [swaveboard]:

http://imgur.com/9kq9zMN,S2pq6UZ

It wasn't until they knew that I possessed the evidence to ban them from most trading sites for this scam did they show any signs of remorse. [swaveboard] for one has already been permanently banned from TF2Outpost and backpack.tf for trading with marked scammers/obvious hijacker alts several times. Palabok was clean, however.

Proof of them returning the item only after threatened with evidence against them:

http://imgur.com/7owZDgY,pnbAxHv,cxJKgBh,STl9Asj,LYTpT2Q,MqQ4pOL

Palabok's backpack.tf Trust:

http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198064472010

[swaveboard]'s backpack.tf Trust:

http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198077725160

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      83.3 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      93 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      178.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      100.1 KB
      Views:
  2. [swaveboard]

[swaveboard] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58729716
    My profile is not, and never was private f✿✿✿wit.

@Chocolate
    1.I did not confirm my offer was valid, why don't you attach the photo saying so?
    2.I was banned for buying a fences Scorching Ushanka WHEN HE WAS NOT BANNED ON ANY SITE, stop twisting the facts, I was not banned for any reason other than this.
    3.I did not connive to scam anyone, pew pew just asked me to offer my max on his booties so he could get higher offers on it.
    4.I did not claim there were errors, I told him not to jump into conclusions that I still wanted the boots, as I did not confirm that I did and said I had retracted.
    5.I never admitted to "scamming anyone". I could attach a photo of a random chat log and infer s✿✿✿.
    6.Im sure you are good at taking shreds of evidence and piece them together to make it look like something else, but you will have to improve on it, the screenshots are totally useless, and do not contain the relevant information. Try to get someone else banned, someone like Buehla who took a year to get banned of SR though he frequently, admittedly does these things and not a half-assed attempt to mark someone for vengeance.

Thanks.
  3. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    1. Did you even look at any of the provided proof? There's no point denying it, only a child wouldn't be able to tell that you were telling the victim that your offer was still valid. Why else would you need him to send you a trade offer for? And why else would you return the item when you knew that proof had surfaced?

2. Oh, so a permanent ban for your first offence, eh?

3. "No fake current offers. This is deemed a serious offence if you create multiple accounts and/or manipulate friends into posting fake offers. In addition to a permanent ban on our site, you will receive a scammer tag on SteamRep."

Not only does Outpost explicitly state so, so does Helen: http://i.imgur.com/xz9hjbo.png

4. Proof? All the chatlogs show that you simply ignored him and claimed that "steamguard can't trade". No where did you ever state that you retracted, you just lied to him that you purchased something else and would save up for his item. You never had the intention of buying his item, you stated so yourself.

5. Refer to point #3. You admitted to providing Fake C/Os after much probing, which is scamming.

6. Very interesting defense you have there. Now where is your proof that you didn't provide fake C/Os to manipulate and yes, scam someone of an item worth at least $100 in real life money? I'm sure as hell that the screenshots are relevant because they present you right there admitting that you provided fake C/Os to trick another user.

Now tell me that the permanent bans off TF2Outpost, backpack.tf and bazaar.tf are completely unfair because you are innocent and never did anything wrong to deserve such bans.
  4. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Directly uploading proof to SR as I cannot edit my original post.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      806.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      820.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      829.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      839 KB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      784.2 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      853.3 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      838 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      943.2 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      996 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      178.2 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      87.1 KB
      Views:
    • 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      480.6 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      71.7 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      81.4 KB
      Views:
    • 15.png
      15.png
      File size:
      251.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2021
  5. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Continued.

Attached Files:

• 16.png
      16.png
      File size:
      265.5 KB
      Views:
    • 17.png
      17.png
      File size:
      263.6 KB
      Views:
    • 18.png
      18.png
      File size:
      276.3 KB
      Views:
    • 19.png
      19.png
      File size:
      266.6 KB
      Views:
    • 20.png
      20.png
      File size:
      256.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2021
  6. [swaveboard]

[swaveboard] New User

Steam:
    Will type a detailed reply soon, been busy of the late. Hold on.
  7. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    I believe there is no longer any need for you to reply as you have already admitted in this thread in your previous reply that you scammed.
  8. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @♡Chocolate♡ We need the victim to post in this thread, giving permission for you to report the accused on their behalf and giving their side of the story.

In addition, we need evidence of fake offers. Links to Outpost/CSGOLounge offers, screenshots of conversations, etc. He-said-she-said doesn't really prove anything. If the accused traded with marked scammers, then provide evidence of that as well.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  9. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Here is the evidence of [swaveboard] trading a Circling Heart Fancy Fedora from a marked scammer: http://backpack.tf/item/156479711

There were also warnings not to trade with the scammer which I will also publish. He was banned from backpack.tf for this.

Attached Files:

• 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      145.7 KB
      Views:
  10. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Here is the original trade. Palabok had changed the trade's contents for reasons stated in the screenshot below but the Fake C/O remains on the trade.

http://bazaar.tf/trade/1001358

Thanks for reviewing this report!

Attached Files:

• 7.JPG
      7.JPG
      File size:
      108.1 KB
      Views:
    • 8.JPG
      8.JPG
      File size:
      123.1 KB
      Views:
  11. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Any screenshots of the original trade? Proof of collaboration/connection between the swaveboard and palabok?

We still need the victim to come forward and give their side of the story.

Please provide those.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  12. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Attached is the warning that a marked scammer was around backpack.tf as well as comments on how swaveboard traded with a marked scammer. From the timestamps on the trade history you can see that the item was traded after this.

Also, here is the second item that got swaveboard permanently banned from backpack.tf:

Ban reason:
    This user is currently banned. Reason: Buying a hijacked hat/a hat from a hijacker/fence. http://www.tf2outpost.com/item/440,2955340607,778,5 A pretty obvious fence too, http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/22533348 People even commented advising not to trade. You were warned your next ban would be permanent. This ban will not expire.

Also attached is the story from Palabok about how swaveboard offered to fake offer on his trade. Take note that Palabok is significantly less experienced in trading than swaveboard.

Attached Files:

• 9.JPG
      9.JPG
      File size:
      111.5 KB
      Views:
    • 11.JPG
      11.JPG
      File size:
      117.5 KB
      Views:
    • 12.JPG
      12.JPG
      File size:
      152.9 KB
      Views:
    • 13.JPG
      13.JPG
      File size:
      122.8 KB
      Views:
    • 13.JPG
      13.JPG
      File size:
      122.8 KB
      Views:
  13. [swaveboard]

[swaveboard] New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the absence, super busy. When 8 bought the hat from that guy he was not marked on ANY site, had a 4 year steam profile, was not level 0 and was IN AN ACTUAL TF2 SERVER! Also I wad banned on outpost since 2013 so I didnt see the warning from the people, he just approached me from my friends list (apparently he was there a long time ago.) My computer's fan broke so Im currently typing this on phone, will attach ss proof of the friends list thing and stuff soon since the bp.tf appeal section recently changed and deleted all pasts tickets.
  14. SlipperyScope

SlipperyScope New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39132190
    My Testimony: (re typing quickly as i accidentally deleted the whole thing the first time)

- 'palabok' adds me as a friend
    - says he wants my unusual for his craft #95 booties
    - i say im not realy interested ( or at least that was what i was thinking)
    - he said he was offered a max's head
    - i say why didnt u take the offer
    - he said the owner of the max's (swaveboard) had a fight adn unfriended him
    - i contacted swave and asked if he was interested
    - he said yes, but 'palabok' was a dick
    - i offered to be middle man
    - my unusual for the booties for which i would then give to swave for the max's
    - once i traded for the booties, swave didn't give me the max's
    - i went through swave's friends list to ask what was going on, thinking maybe someone could help (swave had not contacted me for a long time and i new it was because he had blocked me)
    - choccie was the person i added, choccie helped me get the unusual back from 'palabok'
    - and now im writing this.

testimony over
    ♡Chocolate♡ likes this.
  15. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/brbad737/ aaand nothing in his inventory + 23 hours in TF2 when you traded it (of course it's private now). Totally not an obvious alt.

Second offence of trading with scammers, I do not believe you would not have checked.

Attached Files:

• 15.JPG
      15.JPG
      File size:
      104.2 KB
      Views:
  16. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
  17. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Invalid - we no longer review such reports.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.