1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198078055285 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by xLeonn, Mar 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xLeonn

xLeonn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:598945
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198078055285

Victim profile: 76561197961463618

What happened? Description:
    Hello,

I bought the set Vision of the Seraph Scion from RealG4L, when it was time to receive the item he went offline for 2 weeks. During that time many people (me included) commented on his profile asking where the items were. When he came back he deleted all those comments and wrote an explanation saying he was injured but now back and would sort it out, then several comments appeared saying they received the item and +rep, but you can check all those accounts for those comments and they do not seem like real accounts.

He wrote in a PM to me (and others in the dotagiftx scammer-chat discord) that he was back and would send the item, then he stopped answering when I wrote back. I tried to reach out to him again but still no answer.

I will submit screenshots of my PM history with him, a PM history from another person that was scammed, comments on his profile before he deleted them and my paypal history.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    There is no formal agreement noted anywhere.
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.