1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198080549742 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Traintracks, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Traintracks

Traintracks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8020712
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198080549742

Victim profile: 76561197976307152

What happened? Description:
    He claims to have an "overseas wallet code source" that he will get you a code of $250 in exchange for CSGO knives, TF2 Unusuals ETC. He then asks you to send a trade request (because his rep checked out I did) of all the items. After this he says he "is getting home soon" to get the codes. He said he would be home in 10 mins maximum, and he's still "getting home" 2 hours from then. I presume his account was hacked/hijacked as he never traded very much at all, and previously seemed good moralled. Either way, this account needs to be flagged down for wallet scamming as for the time being.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Three problems here @Traintracks I don't see anywhere in the screens you provided about the funds or the items to be traded. Your trade history shot there isn't a full shot as in unedited plus its showing a 1 for 1 trade basically or a legit trade. The last thing is even if you were provided a code we couldn't accept the report on the grounds we don't accept reports dealing with cd keys/game codes/steam codes.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

So where would you like to start here?