1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198081232268 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Monkey Da Vinci, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    Flattery will get you nowhere. SR does not ban on circumstantial evidence, end of story.
  2. Monkey Da Vinci

Monkey Da Vinci New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60614980
    whatever. at least I now know reporting on this site does not take you anywhere. do you think, after all of my efforts in taking photos and such I am just making up a story?

why do you even go offline in a middle of a trade chat? and block me on d2l trade? isn't that a good sign already that he scammed me?

anyway, I tried my best. And this guy keeps on scamming more people everyday. I hope this steamrep site serves its purpose.
  3. maniac.MethoD

maniac.MethoD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43400368
    Evidence is perfect, why you guys let the good guys down? f✿✿✿ the system!
  4. Monkey Da Vinci

Monkey Da Vinci New User

Steam:
    Thank you sir. I hope they will reconsider my case. It was not a big value item but what matters is the thought that he keeps on doing this everyday while his account stays unpunished. Even now, if you look into his account, all comments there are FAKE!!! most commenters there are scam bots too!
  5. Monkey Da Vinci

Monkey Da Vinci New User

Steam:
    I can't believe this guy is adding me again for some reason. Does he really think he can get away with every scam he does? OMG! He must be punished like, right now. This report has been pending for almost a year already. Damn! Even another guy reported this scammer.
  6. Monkey Da Vinci

Monkey Da Vinci New User

Steam:
  7. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • The entire chat conversation appears to be either incomplete or missing, of which would contain the ENTIRE trade agreement and is vital for a report to be processed. The agreement should always be discussed within the Steam Chat.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    As such, this report will be marked Declined. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.