1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198081511347 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Turdsack, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turdsack

Turdsack New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41404524
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198081511347 ()

Victim profile: 76561198043074776

What happened? Description:
    He attempted to scam me a few times, the first time on a trade server. The way he attempted to scam me was by sharking; he offered a SpaceChem Pin (0.33 ref) for my key. He understands prices, as he has over 900 hours in TF2. I added him to see if he would try to scam me again, so I could gather some evidence to report him. He tried to scam me again; sharking. After 'asking' for the price of his Elis' Cap (Sting operation, it is only 1.33), he told me it was worth my Fancy Dress Uniform (3 ref) and my Jumper's Jeepcap (1.66). After telling him that I was going to report him, he removed me from his friend's list.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello @Turdsack,

Unfortunately this seems to be a shark report, Steamrep doesn't directly ban on these kind of reports but they're appreciated. You can read our current policy here.

As a result of this, your report will be archived, however you can do the following to take action against the sharker.

• Report the sharker via the Steam Profile ( "More" button on the sharker's profile, and select "Report Violation" and go from there)
    • Report him to various communities like TF2 Outpost (If applicable), Harpoon Gaming, etc. A number of individual communities do ban for such.

Regardless, thank you for your report!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.