1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198081578211 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Hatred.HellFox, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatred.HellFox

Hatred.HellFox New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26275084
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198081578211 ()

Victim profile: 76561198012815897

What happened? Description:
    So this person added me to buy my unusual of me. And I asked him if he wanted to pay in pure.
    His methods althrough were different , he wanted to pay through steam wallet which ofcourse , cant be done.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://i.imgur.com/2TyrAJZ.png

Here is an imgur link of the same picture. Everything needed is hopefully there ,​

Attached Files:

2. Hatred.HellFox

Hatred.HellFox New User

Steam:
    Almost been a week now. Thought about bumping.
  3. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    You thought wrong.
    Your proof is pretty solid and I think this report will be accepted with it eventually, but for now, you have to wait patiently, SR is relatively slow.
  4. Hatred.HellFox

Hatred.HellFox New User

Steam:
    Thanks for the secondary opinion. But you can keep the "You thought wrong" part for yourself. As far as I see in 90% of the Ready for Review reports , they have atleast one bump.

And this is the second bump I am doing after the second week passing. This isn't about getting my review accepted. It's about bringing it back incase it has been missed , because as you said aswell , SR is relatively slow.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  6. .:exe:.™

.:exe:.™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60656241
    In that period of time i was fictim of phishing by some guys that send me a link just like outpost.
    I put there my steam nick and my password...
    the guys stole me some of my strange killstreak weapons, my unusual and they sent this scam offers to alot of people as we can see in the link below:

http://postimg.org/image/3n6hlpcn1/

Im sory about this trade. I dont do this trade, i just dont want pay for something that is not my error.

Thanks for reading
    bye
  7. .:exe:.™

Steam:
    In that period of time i was fictim of phishing by some guys that send me a link just like outpost.
    I put there my steam nick and my password...
    the guys stole me some of my strange killstreak weapons, my unusual and they sent this scam offers to alot of people as we can see in the link below:

http://postimg.org/image/3n6hlpcn1/

Im sory about this trade. I dont do this trade, i just dont want pay for something that is not my error.

Thanks for reading
    bye
  8. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    The accused, please, read http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/
  9. .:exe:.™

Steam:
    yes, I am responsible for my account, but in this case I did not reveal the password to anyone, I was a victim of phishing.

denounced the scamm player in the steam...
  10. .:exe:.™

Steam:
    I have alot of + reps in my steam accout, i just have spend alot of money in the steam and dont have scamed anyone.
    I would not throw it all away because of an unusual.

I ask the administrators to analyze steamrep my case with caçma and really see what happened, I also ask that the player concerned has, and consider my situation.

thank you
  11. Hatred.HellFox

Hatred.HellFox New User

Steam:
    I am leaving this entirely to the administrators to choose. Your grammar combined with the grammar in the pictures are very similar. I do not trust you at all although that doesn't mean you are definitely lying. Reputation in steam comments also means nothing to me.

I will never reply to this thread again since I do not want to spam it. I'll only reply to an administrator if I have to from now on. Good day and good luck.
  12. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  13. Flipper Is A Dolphin

Flipper Is A Dolphin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59287314
  14. Flipper Is A Dolphin

Flipper Is A Dolphin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:59287314
  15. .:exe:.™

Steam:
    i have sent a ticket to steam to prove that my account was been hijacked, only recive the answer from the steam now, the link is down below:

http://s15.postimg.org/f6auknf6z/Untitled9.jpg

As everybody can see, according to steam, my account was benn robbed in that period of time, according to this i request to re-open the case because according to this link and the previous link I declare myself innocent in this case of theft to the player concerned , I await response of the moderators ...
  16. .:exe:.™

Steam:
    already uopload the steam ticket mensage

Attached Files:

17. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Researching
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  18. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @.:exe:.™ Who was the user that you traded items to while you claimed the hacking period?
  19. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    Notes:

Hidden Content:
  20. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    Hello @Hatred.HellFox ,

Thank you for your report.

I see no proof of a hijacking here as the accused is claiming, besides that the Steam Support ticket is not showing signs of a hijack in this case. Anybody can make a Steam support ticket and say that they were "phished/hijacked", the typical "secure your PC if you were hijacked" is not evidence from the Steam support that the accused was hijacked. I will move this report to final review.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.