1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198082449451 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe, Sep 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe

LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57374459
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198082449451

Victim profile: 76561198075014646

What happened? Description:
    Before we get into the report, I'd like to inform you guys that this is my little
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Starting 25th of August, my
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    has been slowly sending items from my account to his. It started with a few pyro and spy cosmetic items and a few normal weapons. Slowly he's been moving around more and more items over the past 3 weeks, and yesterday (September 12) he moved around 150 items total at once.

I noticed that he stole from me when I wanted to quickly check my TF2 backpack to sell a few items, because I was a bit poor and was looking for TF2 items to sell on the Steam Market. I noticed I, all of a sudden, only had a few normal weapons and lots of untradable items. I checked my Trade History to find out if I had sold them before and simply forgot about it, only to find out my brother has been stealing from me. Judged by the time he stole from me, he did it while I was at school.

He's already had to return my items and got punished, but some of my more valued items (not just value of cash, but also emotional value and presents gotten from my friends) have been sold or hidden on one of his friend's accounts (which I'd to ask if I should make a separate report for or report it on this thread). For this, I'd like him to be tagged for stealing/hijacking my account and selling my items.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence in the attachments is shown here for convenience.

Order evidence is from least recent to most recent

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evidence of it being his profile (left-under)
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2022
  2. LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe

LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe New User

Steam:
    Please be serious on this report. This isn't a report where we can joke a bit like usual, Swami.

Quick bump as there is no response yet.
  3. LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe

LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe New User

Steam:
    I've gotten most of my items back, however, he has sold some of them and stored a few on his friend's account. I'm currently trying to contact this friend of his and ask him to return my items.

Here's the report for
    Hidden Content:
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Absolutely no evidence of the "theft". All we have is you telling us a story with a trade history.
    Archiving due to lack of evidence.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.