1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198082597875 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by *{HoV}*MishMash, Jun 4, 2015.

1. *{HoV}*MishMash

*{HoV}*MishMash Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50947964
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198082597875

Victim profile: 76561198062161657

What happened? Description:
    I traded my stat trak bayonet for his gut knife in hopes for him to make me a website. well my friend ended up coming back online that knew how to do HTML and i asked him for my bayo back he claimed he would give it back tomorrow because he was on Mobil (knowing the text would be gone so I could not report him) so I sent him a trade offer he declined it and also ip banned me from his website http://csgocommunity.net/. I do not have the messages he sent me I i will upload what I do have tho. thanks.​

Provide Evidence:
    I traded my stat trak bayonet for his gut knife in hopes for him to make me a website. well my friend ended up coming back online that knew how to do HTML and i asked him for my bayo back he claimed he would give it back tomorrow because he was on Mobil (knowing the text would be gone so I could not report him) so I sent him a trade offer he declined it and also ip banned me from his website http://csgocommunity.net/. I do not have the messages he sent me I i will upload what I do have tho. thanks. I will have this voided if he gives me back an item worth mine because he already sold mine.​

Attached Files:

2. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    I should have record the transaction but I didnt because I trusted him. He acted as a trustworthy friend and then just took my knife.
  3. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    Lol after he did this to me he sets up his profile with this little chat box saying exactly what he did to me lol.

[​IMG]
  4. Mesredi

Mesredi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61166073
    Hi there,

I was forwarded this on as you've contacted me through Titan. Thanks for getting in touch.

As this involves my community - I do not know the rules of this forum as I never used SteamRep but I won't mention about my community any further.

Let's go into the details of the trade.

We never discussed any terms of the trade - I asked to borrow your knife while you held my gut. Because you have been IP Banned you on my site for advertising your community - HovBro - which was an automated IP Ban - I presume this is why you're trying to ruin my trading career. That's fine - but kind of a sad thing to do.

As we never discussed the terms of the trade and it was a trade that you and I agreed on there is no way I have scammed you here, there is no evidence of otherwise on this thread and you've got reason to try get back at me after an automated ban on my site is in place - I highly doubt this should be accepted as the complete lack of evidence and reason to do it is now shown. I feel sad that you've wasted SteamReps admins times to get back at me and scare me - sucks :(

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll return to this in an hour as I've got exam revisions to do.

Kind Regards,
    Mesredi
  5. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    wow i though you were a good guy also. lol I hope they archive this so noone els get scammed like i did but anyhow have a good life, karma will get you sooner or later scumbag.
  6. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    lol you asked to borrow it? then why did you sell it?
  7. Mesredi

Mesredi New User

Steam:
    I hope it doesn't get archived as you've just made up a story and then decided to ruin my career and reputation because you got IP Banned.
  8. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    your getting caught up in your lies Mr.Mesredi
  9. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    then take a screenshot of your recent trades and set it to this forum?
  10. Mesredi

Mesredi New User

Steam:
    I really don't see how I am?
  11. Mesredi

Mesredi New User

Steam:
    Why do you want my recent trades? You've posted screenshots of it already?
  12. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    as I sent you a trade offer for my knife back that I "apparently left you borrow"
  13. Mesredi

Mesredi New User

Steam:
    I don't know if you saw the reason of your ban - but I've made a C++ using Steam API that Blocks anyone that has connected their steamID on my forum that gets IP Banned. So if I didn't see any of your messages - that's why.
  14. Mesredi

Mesredi New User

Steam:
    A c++ application*
  15. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    no no no go to inventory trade offer then trade history and post that and see if you can be creditable then with your statement? and if I let you barrow it why didnt you give it back?
  16. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    i dont care about your community mine is better anyhow. I want to know about my knife dont change the subject
  17. Mesredi

Mesredi New User

Steam:
    I'm off to bed - it's Science exam tomorrow and I don't have time to argue about stories and stuff - let's leave it to the admins now. I'm off to bed it's 10:32PM here.

Night,
    Mesredi
  18. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    either way your scum and I rarely use this word to describe people but thats what you are you. you were friendly just to get close to me to take my item but thats fine i have a real job and will get it back and karma will get you m8ty.
  19. Mesredi

Mesredi New User

Steam:
    Showing your true colours here. Toxicity. Why on earth would I scam a member of my community - are you drunk? That's mad. I'm done. Anyone that believes this is highly misinformed.
  20. *{HoV}*MishMash

Steam:
    I hope they make you post your trade history because you never answered the question anyhow lol you just redirected it another why... in case you didn't know Mr science man (its what people do when they lie)

On another note its sad to see how greedy this world really is and I wouldnt post false accusations because i never have and never will.