1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198083077581 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by hahahaimryo, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahahaimryo

hahahaimryo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:27378174
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198083077581

Victim profile: 76561198015022076

What happened? Description:
    This f✿✿ didn't trust me because of my VAC ban, then says it's all in the +rep that matters, then made me go a trade for him because he's so "trustworthy" and has good "reputation" so I did and he sends me a fake key, blocks me, and keeps scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not sure if they are in order, but that's how it went, you might think I'm dumb and I probably was, but I'll never trust someone on Steam again when it comes to trading. Thanks community!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. magesro

magesro Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61405926
    Hey its me the 'scammer', i dont see the thing we trade but only the chat, how can you call me scammer when you have only pictures with the chat.
  3. gRAVE

gRAVE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23496975
    well i tried the code u give to him and it didnt work.

so i could ask u the same question: have u a screen that proof u give him the right code, because this one didnt work!

more u have 4 report and this guy didnt have one, if i need to choose who is the scammer, well i choose u!
    hahahaimryo likes this.
  4. hahahaimryo

hahahaimryo New User

Steam:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/2nxgit/h_keys_w_the_evil_within/

You were already reported before, also you have the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ trade history I sent you 3 keys + lots of tradeable things, you ended up blocking both my accounts, don't try to lie you scumbag, you were reported many times (Also a comment here months ago http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/comments/2nxgit/h_keys_w_the_evil_within/cmht1iu)

Un-block me and re-add for the code and prove me you're not scamming. I'll post the trade history when I get home, you cause my school blocked Steam with Firewall.
  5. hahahaimryo

hahahaimryo New User

Steam:
    Are you talking to me or the actual scammer? I gave him 3 keys + shitloads of items cause I thought it was nice of him to offer only 3 keys since my ToD was untradeable
    I'm confused.
  6. Matymatymaty

Matymatymaty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:24575279
    Was any item/money stolen?
    If so, can you post a screenshot of your trade history or paypal activity to prove you send items/money?
  7. gRAVE

gRAVE New User

Steam:
    @hahahaimryo: I was talking about magesro, i checked his profile, see the 2 keys, after i checked his report, and like i said he already have 4 for the same kind of scam!

i didnt se any report from ur side so if i need to choose who is the scammer, well i choose magesro!
  8. hahahaimryo

hahahaimryo New User

Steam:
    Swedish Steam but still legit.

Attached Files:

9. gRAVE

gRAVE New User

Steam:
    I think now there is enough evidence!

He give u a bad code, we can read it in the chat, if u try the code, it didnt work!

We have the screen from the trade!

Last thing hahahaimryo, can u post a screen of ur game list from steamrep, showing u didnt have the game u wanted in your library.

Thx!
  10. Zodark

Zodark New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86687599
    IKR this M*%$@#$&^% did the same thing he was like "Hey i have alot of +reps Trust me :D -wink- IM SO DAMN MAD -Rip 13 keys- 2014-2015 You will be missed
  11. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Where were these "+reps+ you are referring to?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.