1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198083083810 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GT2KING, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GT2KING

GT2KING New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:178169340
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198083083810

Victim profile: 76561198316604409

What happened? Description:
    Bot.tf is a TF2 bot service in the cloud. What it is, is basically where you rent a bot that you can deposit/withdraw items and set custom prices for it to trade specific items at specific prices. Now, let's say you forget to meet the monthly payment, which in my case is what happened (I was moving, not an excuse or anything) BUT it states that if something happened and you didn't meet the payment deadline, you need to contact within 2 DAYS to retrieve your items/renew your bot. Although that's where the problem lies. I have submitted support tickets asking for my ownership back (simply to retrieve my items and be done with their service), messaged the owner on steam, and commented on his profile multiple times with no response. I do not know if something is happening in real life for him, but I haven't got any response of any sort. I would be fine if he simply replied with "I'm busy, I'll help you out in like a week" but he's been completely silent. There are other people that use the service that can testify for my claims as well, as for proof I am asking what I would need to upload exactly. I can prove ownership of the bot at an earlier point in time (where i deposited/withdrew items), show paypal transaction dates, etc. I just don't know how to really prove my claim. However, if he were to reply, I would simply invalidate this report. With no response however, this is honestly the only route I can take. Let me know what else I need to include ~GT​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't handle these types of issues - take it up with the other party directly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.