1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198083313279 - (Monochrome Fire / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Mad.Eagle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Mad.Eagle

Mad.Eagle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8613655
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198083313279 (Monochrome Fire)

Victim profile: 76561198058799278

What happened? Description:
    I am the representative of a site www.tf2depot.com. For trade we use separate accounts, account which sells keys - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058799278 (Key'O'Matic). All negotiations on sale were conducted by me, keys were transferred from a trade account. My reputation is clean (any of my clients can confirm it), i respect all my clients. And always I hoped that people will not scam with me (how naive!) So, about problem. This scammer added me 4-5 days ago to buy 73 keys in which I sell for a long time already (through the separate account "Key'O'Matic"), allocated for this purpose). He is quite actively convinced me of the his reliability, showed the link to a subject with his reputation's posts here[/ur]. To my GREAT regret, I didn't pay attention that all messages are quite old, not actual (most new is 3 months ago). It convinced me of the his reliability (no information was present for this scammer at that time) and I agreed that i will be first in trade. Right after all 73 keys receiving (he sent me Trade Offer) he sharply started fussing and told that he sent money... But practically at once he started apologizing and told to me that sent them to the incorrect address... Children's babble! It was impossible to do mistake so. I suspected deception right after it but didn't begin to undertake anything, hoping that it is simple my paranoia. However, from the moment of trade passed at least 4 days and he still convinces me that he have an unknown problem with paypaly.com and he can't send me anything. On all my requests to send me screenshots of a problem and incorrect payment, he refused it (it is present on chat's screenshots). And told me to wait for 1-2 days but still nothing happened after 2nd day... I am sure that all he said to me is lie. All chat's screenshots are added to this thread. Note: to my regret, the beginning of a chat didn't remain - i started creating the protocol at once as soon as felt a deception smell. And i can't post full chat window because it very long, so it's really impossible.

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Mad.Eagle

Mad.Eagle New User

Steam:
    Oops..
    Please , close URL tag in my report (right after steamtrades link).
    My mistake =(
    I'm sorry.
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Edit.other mod working on same one.
  5. Mad.Eagle

Mad.Eagle New User

Steam:
    Sure. I need to post it here or send to you by any other way?
  6. Mad.Eagle

Mad.Eagle New User

Steam:
    Oops.. I'm sorry, but i can't find an "edit" button or something similar...
    Please point me =)
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    This was directed @Sjru not you.Sorry for the confusion.
  8. Mad.Eagle

Mad.Eagle New User

Steam:
    ok, because you still do not answer, i was start new conversation and upload requested image in to this conversation. with comments.
    if i understand rightly, you want to see transactions for last week or two, between me and scammer.
  9. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    That would work!
    An SR admin will review this in a while!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files: