1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198083537486 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Valentino Rossi, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:110656041
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198083537486

Victim profile: 76561198181577810

What happened? Description:
    He posted on csgo lounge claiming he was selling a StatTrak™ Desert Eagle | Conspiracy Field-Tested and I offered him $11 USD via paypal, he agreed and sent me his paypal address. [email protected] after I sent it, he said he had mistyped his paypal and that I should send it to [email protected], after sending the 1c via paypal to [email protected] he then was about to send me the item(he was going first after I had proven im serious, I even offered my facebook so he'd know who I am etc) and then he blocked me after saying "4:24 AM - Perky Obama: yeah thanks here have it"​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. pwnkight

pwnkight Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61635879
    sent you your 1 cent back anyways good luck scam people mate your an obvious scammer alt

Attached Files:

3. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    Want to explain how I am a scammer? I gave you my facebook, you didn't even talk with me, you agree to do a deal then halfway through it after I f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ACCEPT AND SEND YOU then you decide to randomly block me? POS scammer, get banned.
  4. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    I seriously just wanted to buy the f✿✿✿✿✿✿ deag skin, I cannot use marketplace and this isn't an alt account, im f✿✿✿✿✿✿ mge you c✿✿✿.
  5. pwnkight

Steam:
    mge with 100 hours totally legit
  6. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    You know nothing about me, I played CSS as a kid, my brother is on a pro team and taught me, I spent hours and hours sitting on his bed watching him play. I am a good player because of him. No such thing as natural talent? Because i've played 100 hours I cannot possibly be good? Just because you're bad, doesn't mean everyone else is.
  7. pwnkight

Steam:
    you don't even own css
  8. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    I said as a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ kid, why do you try to pick at anything you can to try and accuse me? You realise the worst thing i've done is abuse you for blocking me during a trade right? I played it AS A KID, ON MY BROTHERS ACCOUNT ON HIS PC WHEN HE WENT TO WORK. I wasn't allowed to, but when he was out/at work he left his PC on and i'd go on and play. Nice try though kiddo.
  9. pwnkight

Steam:
    i spent back the 1 cent so there doesn't seem to be an issue other than that your but hurt and doing an obvious scam so bye
  10. jjnharwal

jjnharwal New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50176826
    Well when @Valentino Rossi said in the SS #1 that their purchase is over 30 days, that isn't how the market works. If all of your purchases are BOTH
    a) under 30 days old
    b) over 1 year old
    This does add to the fact that it might be an ALT account.
    Please do not drag me into this, I am only stating what I know.
    upload_2015-3-17_0-58-49.png
    For example, this is my second account, which has the most recent payment of CS:GO on sunday (for sale) and the only payment before that was 2 years ago when I bought terraria.
  11. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    Simple mistype on my part, I get the same error you do in that photo. I made a purchase that isn't 30 days old yet and so I cannot use the market, willing to provide screenshot if wanted.
  12. pwnkight

Steam:
    Can you provide proof that you can't use your market place
  13. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    He doesn't need to prove anything. This is not a report against his character, it's a report against you for a paypal scam. However, if all that was sent to the correct account was 1 cent and the accused is refunding the paypal I'm unsure how you're saying this is a scam Valentino. Annulling trade terms in a non fraudulent way isn't really a scam, if you had sent the 11$ then he blocked you it would be a little clearer. From the evidence provided it looks more like the accused got cold feet about the trade and backed out.
  14. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    I'll prove it anyway :p http://prntscr.com/6i0wdg

Also the reason im reporting him is because he intended to scam me and he has other reports on him aswell, it's clear he's either attempted to scam a few people(so trying to become one) or just has some misunderstandings or as you said just decided to back out on some trades but what annoys me is that he agreed to it, acted like he was doing it and then said to me 2s before blocking "Here have it" .. Like .. I was legit, I had no intention of scamming I simply can't use the marketplace.
  15. pwnkight

Steam:
    I like how you bring up the other pending report that's 2 years old and has little to no evidence *golf claps* good job there
  16. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    lol well excuse me for not believing you're a legit person when you did:
    a) Agreed to a trade and then backed out.
    b) Acted like you were going through with the trade and even said half-way through "here have it" and then randomly block me without speaking to me about anything
    c) Comment on my profile 3 times after each one was deleted saying "-rep, scammer" when I err didn't scam you ever, had no intention of it and you have absolutely no evidence to even back up that im shady at all, I gave you my facebook and everything.
    d) invite me to groups after I disabled commenting on my profile

You don't seem right in the head mate. Also everytime I comment you just keep replying trying to put me down or shift the blame elsewhere, just accept you were either trolling or attempted to scam or you're an a✿✿✿✿✿✿. Because it's 1 of the 3.
  17. pwnkight

Steam:
    a) i never commented on your profile
    b)i didn't invite you to any groups
    c) i have all right not to go through with a trade i didn't take anything from you and the 1 cent you sent me was sent back
    d) b's not a valid reason i have all right to block whoever i want for any reason, and i knew if i handed you the gun you would block me and i would be reporting you since you only have 2 games, nothing or little in your inventory, your paying at or above market price and plus you never gave me any reason to trust you facebook is not a source of rep, and also your acount was made 15 days ago
  18. Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi New User

Steam:
    Lol now you're gonna sit there and lie? Lol, child. You commented on my profile, 3 times! The fact that you won't just f✿✿✿✿✿✿ admit to it proves EVERYTHING to ME. You are 100% a scammer and I am so glad I didn't get scammed by you, no longer responding to you. Hopefully karma catches up to you, jerk.
  19. pwnkight

Steam:
    I like how you didn't even bother to try and counter any of the points I brought and how you called me a child when all you done is swear at me and avoid any questions that apply any scrutiny to you