1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198083892494 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bunnyman :B, Dec 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bunnyman :B

Bunnyman :B New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42612124
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198083892494

Victim profile: 76561198045489976

What happened? Description:
    This person initially added me to buy my item but after a lot of back and forth, I had deleted them because we couldn't come to an agreement on who'll go first. The next day, I was doing my research and I didn't find any dirt on this person, the steam profile is Level 100 and has loads of high level friends and high value items in their backpack so I decided to add them back to make the trade. I made an invoice with the full agreement which also includes their name, email and steam info. The agreement was that I make send the item, and then they will pay but as soon as the trade offer was sent, they deleted and blocked me and also declined the PayPal invoice.​

Provide Evidence:
    All evidence can be found in attachments below​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload. Also need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for several days beginning with the date before this trade..full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload HERE…NOT imgur, NOT gyazo or any other 3rd party hosting site!

Also please review this screenshot guide should you require assistance:

https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
  3. Bunnyman :B

Steam:
    Reuploading proof of trade. Also I already did upload PayPal ACTIVITY, its not summary. Am I missing something?

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No thats good - just a macro used.
    I'll look over this again shortly.
  5. Bunnyman :B

Steam:
    Can I please get a status update on this?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I said I'd look it over shortly - why so impatient? There are many other reports to go thru.
  7. Bunnyman :B

Steam:
    I'm sorry if I seemed impatient, I just wanted to politely ask for a status update since I was confused by your phrasing..."shortly" typically means a few minutes to an hour so I got a bit concerned and decided to wait 12 hours and check back. I understand how busy you must be, so again, I apologize.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Typically we give a report once its set to Evidence Provided 24hours till we complete it unless something absolutely stands out.
    That gives the accused that time to contest the report if they wish.
  9. Bunnyman :B

Steam:
    Ah I see, good to understand the process.

I would like to ask though...how come now that I've made a report against this person, when I go to their profile now I can see "Unconfirmed Reports" and once I click on it, I even get to see other archived/rejected reports. I couldn't see these before I reported the account myself, it seemed all clear before :eek:
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Typically doesn't show up unless you are logged in that I can tell. But I may not be understanding what your asking either.
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.