1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198085054151 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by DAFISH#got scammed D:, Mar 3, 2015.

1. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085054151

Victim profile: 76561198099974010

What happened? Description:
    This user added me in the 3rd of March at around 12:00 pm EST to offer on my unusual that I was selling on TF2OutPost.He asked if I accept PayPal, the amount that he offered was almost 3 time higher than the bp,tf price of my unusual so it was looking suspicious. I said that he has to go first, thinking that he'll unfriend me but he that we will use a middleman, so this was really looking like a scam but I wanted to see how far he goes. He linked me to this profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/tmk74 wich really doesn't look like a trusted middleman. He asked what I have in mid and I said that I'm going to do a cash transaction only with these middlemen and linked him to the trusted SR middleman list. He refused saying that those are fake middlemen and he had problems in the past with them so even more suspicious. Definetely and attempted trade scam and looking at his backpack I kind of don't think I was going to be his own victim.​

Provide Evidence:
    Uploaded screenshots of the chat.​

Attached Files: