1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198085577508 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by nhOx_hEo, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhOx_hEo

nhOx_hEo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43865544
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085577508

Victim profile: 76561198047996816

What happened? Description:
    I saw him on dota2lounge and he wants some gift sets for his Odachi. So i added him and asked him to swap my gift sets. So he want my Unbroken Stallion (Centaur set) and The True Crow (Shadow Shaman set). Then we both agreed that deal. So i gifted him 2 sets first because he had a lot of +rep in his profile, so i trusted him, but i was wrong. He got 2 sets and he unfriend me, blocked me and set his profile to privated​

Provide Evidence:
    I gifted him a Unbroken Stallion (Centaur set) and The True Crow (Shadow Shaman set) for his Odachi. And he said he will trade me Odachi, but later, he unfriend me, set his steam profile to privated and he blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. nhOx_hEo

nhOx_hEo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43865544
    And this is my 2 gift sets in his inventory: Unbroken Stallion (Centaur set) and The True Crow (Shadow Shaman set). And he removed my dedication

Attached Files:

3. LichSon

LichSon Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:62655890
    Hi ^_^ i have recently discovered that this account has 2 unconfirmed reports i bought this account a year ago and i didn't know anything about steamrep so i didn't check this website before buying the account
    please i need this 2 reports removed i would do anything .the items that were scammed by the guy are not tradeable so i cant return them
    but i could buy the tradeable sets and give them to the scammed ppl
  4. LichSon

Steam:
    if any admin is reading this pls help me
  5. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Won't be deleting anything - don't bump the reports either but did you commit the offense?
  6. LichSon

Steam:
    no i did not that's why i'm asking u to remove this and if u pls tell me exactly what to do i really appreciate it
  7. LichSon

Steam:
    3 years and still not accepted? if it's unconfirmed they why is it not removed after 3 years
  8. ЩĄ | Horse

ЩĄ | Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Report locked till someone reviews it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.