1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198085699289 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by OnfiyA, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:14101959
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198085699289

Victim profile: 76561197988469647

What happened? Description:
    I asked him to help me sell some items starting with a smaller $ batch before I proceed with bigger items. In doing this we agreed to sell my trash items roughly 1500 of them and he said it would take a while. During this time I kept in touch asking how it went or what's going on with the items and he just brushed it off saying dude so many items this is going to take forever. This started September 6 2015, fast forward to November I asked him if he could check my inventory on my bot for a one time lump sum and results of our original deal and he just asked me to send him an offer.

I asked again about the original 1500 items and he just deleted me and ignored my last messages both on Steam and Reddit. He's a big user which a lot of reputation, for him to scam me $100 is pretty low and I'd like to make sure no one falls a victim to his shady antics.​

Provide Evidence:
    If you are able to click on the text document it lists all the items he's stolen with pictures and links to his profile.​

Attached Files:

2. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62716780
    Stop the bullshit.

[​IMG]

You are blocked on reddit and steam. Stop harassing me and contacting good people like /r/dota2trade mods and wasting their time. You're a lying snake affilated with scammers.

[​IMG]
  3. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    You took my items, I did not receive my ITEMS or my payment. That is called scamming in every shape/form.

You clearly admit you have taken my items especially to the other members, so you are suppose to pocket my 100 USD? 1500 items of mines are in your private inventory scattered through 3 accounts. Although this is a very small sum which you could have easily taken way more I'm simply stating the truth.
  4. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    This is my last response until after esl/thanksgiving if this report sill remains.

You and your associates are lying filth and are blocked. You will remain blocked on steam, reddit, and are now blocked on Steamrep. You will not find a way to waste anymore of my time.

Read your reddit messages. You just lie lie lie lie
  5. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    You want to say you are a good person why don't you come with evidence of you giving me back either my ITEMS or payment showing you paid me for my items? Fact is you haven't and can't. How do you stoop so low for less than as you said "it's less than 50 keys"
  6. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    A friend informed me that this may not be unclear to those unfamiliar.

He noticed me here (iirc)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Dota2Trade/comments/3idjj1/store_i_got_that_dank/

I had no interest in his trash. He added me and talked a big game.. I don't mind entertaining people.

Anywho, the trade agreement had nothing to do with these items other than I would give him keys when I repaid him for the "1000"s USD he claimed to be getting in a week through some jackpot site (I did not believe that as he has that res tag since I met him).

If you're curious. /submitted and you'll finds tons prior to before i met this guy.

I did not break any trade agreements with him nor and I withholding any items from him because of something he did.

AMA (kappa)
  7. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
  8. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Upload that stuff to the forums using the "Upload a File" button.
    Bizarro likes this.
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    OnfiyA,
    I need a full screen Steam client picture of your trade history for the day of said scam.
    Bizarro likes this.
  10. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    Hey Sivartz, how do take a full screen asides from what I have provided there? The trade on each of those three accounts is quite lengthy so I can't capture it all in one shot.
  11. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    So if I print screen and save those on paint will that suffice?
  12. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    One of them I changed the zoom to 75% so that more items could be shown please let me know if you need more information.

Attached Files:

Bizarro and Enstage like this.
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    OnfiyA, Do you still have the original chat agreement from September showing that he agreed to sell your items for you?
    Bizarro likes this.
  14. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately steam doesn't keep messages like Skype does, It was for less than 50 keys as he even stated and he said "dude it's less than 50 f✿✿✿✿✿✿ keys" as I said do I need we need a middle man. If you look at our last encounter I asked about my items and what happened and he said "we're not doing this again".

He took my items and I did not receive any of my items back or payment, another mod already asked him about the situation and both ignored the situation. As you can see he's saying he never took my items but I have provided enough evidence of him doing that as well as him backpedaling now saying "I had no interest" why the f✿✿✿ would you bother taking it in the first place then?

He's a kid, I think he needs to mature a bit and some justice would aid him in the right direction. His first argument was "I never took any of his items"... over 1500 items taken, people need to understand and stay away from this guy
  15. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    This is now the most dank shitpost report I've read.

I made it very clear to you I did not want the trash. I only took it because you asked. They "50 Keys" were NEVER EVER GOING to you until you came through with your side of the trade agreement which was "1000's USD worth of items for me to sell a week".

You can't play a player, homie.

You can't bullshit a bullshitter.

Be ez
  16. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    Like I told bones - I would have HAPPILY of just given you the 50 keys to go away. But you never asked for them. You tried to bullshit me on a bunch more crap, waste more of my time, get information from me.... you're a snake. Once I blocked you you cry "SCAM" because you realize your s✿✿✿ wont work with me.

Peace
  17. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
  18. Bizarro

Bizarro New User

Steam:
    He won't post them if he had them. It will just show him as the liar he is.

Happy Holidays, be good boys.
  19. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Stop posting, you're making yourself look worse.
    Bizarro likes this.
  20. OnfiyA

OnfiyA New User

Steam:

I posted twice on reddit and steam asking about my items multiple occasions which you lashed like a child about how hard it is and it would require more time. I understand due to your age you are childish and lack maturity but stop for a second and see what your argument is. I want you to rationalize what you just wrote, "...but you never asked for them". What do you think the purpose of this thread is for? As you posted screens of out reddit chat please refer to the last message I sent, "
    I'd prefer at least you can finish the deal we had rather than posting on reddit to warn people of this very small ordeal"

I don't know where this 1000 a week argument you're pulling from, saying it's part of another agreement but I hope mods can see how logical that makes absolutely NO sense whatsoever. A random stranger that JUST met you and says hey let me give you my trash items to sell oh and by the way I will be making 1000 a week so keep these 50 keys.

THAT DOES NOT ANY SENSE. Now what actually happened is I met you and said I own a jackpot website similar to CSGOJackpot which they make over 1000 a week. I said I would have a lot small items coming in and if you were able to sell and you said I have these scripts and I can sell everything and give you 60% of market price. I said great can we start by selling my smaller items and you agreed and that's where we are at. You took my items, I did not receive money or my items back and after asking about it you just ignored me causing me make this thread.

I hope admins can realize how ludicrous this is, he claimed he never took my items, I provided the evidence yes in fact he did. He's now claiming a bunch of other things saying "I never asked for it" and "it's not part of our deal". I believe in karma and justice will strike one way or another, if he does not want to return my items/payment people should be warned of his childish-like behaviour/actions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.