1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198087496109 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

[LSG]-Fiery_Dragon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77209795
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198087496109

Victim profile: 76561198114685319

What happened? Description:
    Known scammer and Fake middleman,alt account his main already banned on steam so he did second one.also he is doing fake +rep.I will try to find some1 who he scammed off and will post proofs here.​

Provide Evidence:
    You can check his main that he banned on. http://steamrep.com/?id=76561198138398188 Funny because he got community ban 1 time and he did this Freeman account.You can check nickname history and also he did his ID profile like - TheOnlyOnenanobat or something like that.So be careful with that guy.I will load screenshots and will try to find more proofs so if some1 have questions or something.I will answer.​

Attached Files:

2. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    So i just added and asked some people and here is a guy who is not perfect lier and as you can see here is FAKE rep.I will find more.

Attached Files:

3. Monti

Monti New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:158911437
    Nice that you know how to spell liar and really though you're the one who added me so I really don't care...
  4. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63615190
    Nice fake chat logs man :p
    Moderator please mark as invalid,now i can't trade because of this fake report
  5. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    Then why a guy in your +rep comments wrote that he didn't know you but he +rep you because you we're in a +rep group?Nice fake.And fake chat logs?Hah here you go you confirm that is your chat?hahaah gj dude.And how you can fake chat that is in steam?Not in browser or something?Get rekt.I will found more proofs you think i dont?Lol

Attached Files:

6. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    And if you dont have what to hide.Show us your trade history on this account from may 1-15 ?Or you won't?
  7. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman New User

Steam:
    Who is your friend who will sell me a knife you f✿✿✿✿✿✿ lier?and stop adding the people for no reason,i want proof that i'm in a +rep groups and im asking for fake +reps,because i got for your alt account and i uploaded it on lethal zone
    https://lethal.zone/threads/76561197989023344-m-h-mallent1x-b-skins-knives.24573/
    if you really think steamrep can't find your alt accounts you are wrong my friend ;)
  8. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman New User

Steam:
    i wouldnt spam anymore in this fake report,i will just wait to see the moderator what would say about this
  9. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    Woah okay then.Wrote you if you dont have what to hide then show us that your legit.And your right about find and not find.Can some1 check this guy?Already have my link to his another account that already banned.
    And btw yeah nice.How strangely I wrote a https://lethal.zone/threads/alt-account-scammer.24574/ report on you.And you link me profiles and write about my alts?Mmmm
  10. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    By the way you 2 guys ahahahah nice try.

Attached Files:

11. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    questionably that guy with which you did trade a year ago added you in same time when i asked him about you and wrote him that he is lier and you?Hm....Or show me screenshot with deal a year ago.With that guy.And i will delete me report.Just to be sure your not scammer.And sorry for spam but thats so funny to see how scammer fakes +rep and later get f✿✿✿ed because of them.
  12. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Private notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  13. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    #Get rekt.This scammer just scammed a guy.Lucky that i saw his friend spammen in comments.So what you will say now?Show us your history in steam app not in browser and you will get banned dude.Your done.I already told to that guy to write a report here.Enjoy fun.

Attached Files:

14. AtmoZ | CSGOSKINUP.COM

AtmoZ | CSGOSKINUP.COM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:57634362
    it isnt fake mr.freeman f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammed me
  15. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman New User

Steam:
    @AtmoZ | CSGOSKINUP.COM
    please make your own report with chat logs,trade history,proof i blocked you and something like these and don't spam here,because i never traded with you
  16. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @[MM] Mr.Freeman
    Do you know this person you are accused of being an alt from? Since you are posting may as well ask and do you know the so called victim here?
  17. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman New User

Steam:
    no i don't know him
  18. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    I saw this guy doing fake rep thats why i post this.And i find people who write that he is scammer.And people who wrote that he isn't trader.Just ask him to show trade history and u'll see.He already have report for scamm i saw this today on his profile spamm that he scammed some1.I added and asked and found that he scammed a guy.Wrote to that guy to report here.
  19. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    Oh well look and he just scammed for 30 keys.LOL
  20. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman New User

Steam:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.