1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198087496109 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon, May 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

[LSG]-Fiery_Dragon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77209795
    Everyone can do an video but he also can show all what moderator will ask for.So just dont lie lol.He will send you same screenshot again and again.But the truth is that he scammed already 2 guys.And who knows maybe they are not only.
  2. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    One more fact.On screenshot he traded AK with guy named SCUBA and in profile he got +rep for same AK from guy who is farming rep in groups.Funny heh?And as you can see in history he dont have many of trades but he have +rep that he did trades?Loool
  3. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    My last message in this thread because i will wait for moderator answer.I mean this guy is already f✿✿✿ed and people who he scammed write about him.And you do your job but slow.Check his https://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561198087496109 - profile on csgolounge.I see here abused 160 rep and i think he is spamming or something.So check this out.
  4. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63615190
    @[LSG]-Fiery_Dragon
    one more fact,why you don't use your other account?or you don't want steamrep to see your fake rep?
  5. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    ?Idk about what are you talking.Because i saw you and asked people about you.And they helped me how they can.So good luck with you already banned account and be sure i will find people who you scammed.And they will report you.I give you 100%.
  6. [MM] Mr.Freeman

[MM] Mr.Freeman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63615190
  7. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    That dropped me a guy who i asked about him.And this guy is impersonated or idk.But here you can see chat with that guy on his account that is already banned.So you can close this topic if you dont have enough proofs.Because i will find people that he scammed and will show them how to report him.Yeah keep dropping some links with accounts.Is that guys that wrote you +rep and you report them now?hahah

Attached Files:

8. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    And by the way about fake rep.You already showed that in trade history you dont have trade with that guy
    MemeHeart 18 hours ago
    +rep i sold him my StatTrak™ AK-47 | Case Hardened for a paypal money
    And how you think?In trade you did with Scuba xD Gj gj.And those guys who wrote you +rep dont even have trade with you.You f✿✿✿ed yourself already.I already added this Scuba guy i will ask about you.
  9. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    I just saw that...You dont even need to ASK HIM ALT OR NOT.Look at his LOGIN NICKNAME - f✿✿✿✿✿✿ NANOBAT1 ahahahahahahaahah....Dude nice alt account.Next time change login.
  10. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
  11. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm going to clean up this report - FAIR WARNING - NOBODY should be posting in this report except the victim or the accused.
    Any others will be given warnings.
  12. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    From myself i already uploaded what i can find.You can close this topic if you dont see enough proofs.Because as you can see not only i reported him.And he will probably write that this is all fake and everything what i uploaded and wrote was FAKE.But just check this Nanobat guy then back to this guy and check namehistory.And oh good how you think what you will find?He was nanobat right now he is Freeman.So here is 2 ways.He impersonate or he was real guy.Or he is lier 90 lvl because you can see his login is nanobat1.....You need to be so smart to name your login as your account that you use to fool people.Thats all what i wanted to write and to show to people.Everyone who will find this report,be careful because he is scammer and he will probably overpay you as hell or something else.Never go first to guy like this one.Even if they have 160+rep on csgolounge and which one is abused.Don't trust untill you dont see money or better trade it for keys.Use OPskins for deals or official middleman from Steamrep.Everyone have a good day.
  13. [LSG]-Fiery_Dragon

Steam:
    Guess who i found?Right another guy that he scammed.This guy that is on screenshot with huntsman.I added him and asked if he know about you and if he did a trade with you?And guess what?He got scammed.I will help him right now to report you.So here you go,another report just because you showed trade history.Like i said in your trade history only people who you scammed or some scammers too.And probably 80% of those who wrote +rep are fake because you dont even have a trade with them.
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.