1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198088056733 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Captinpixles [Trading], Sep 13, 2014.

1. Captinpixles [Trading]

Captinpixles [Trading] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72037210
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198088056733

Victim profile: 76561198104340149

What happened? Description:
    So at first he added my knife at the end of a trade expecting me not to see it. I declined. Than he made a message and reported me for no reason. Now i have a block that says im a scammer (that cd keys and s*it window)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. dawhn

dawhn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63895502
    This guy was threatening me, saying I would be reported here, and trying to get me to give him my M4A4 Asiimov for his sticker capsule.
    Proof of that : http://prntscr.com/4mk0qf

This bullshit 'Rare Item Inside' I have no idea how it would be done in a trade offer where everything shows up, so I have no idea why he's accusing me of this, also, I went to change the offer, and it said that his account may be untrusted, so I screenshotted it, replied and sent it to him, and after he tried to get me to accept the capsule, then I reported him.
  3. Captinpixles [Trading]

Steam:
    @dawhn, You tried to sneak in my knife inside the trade. I warned you that i would report you and asked for the
    m4a4 as i originaly asked for. So screw you any enjoy the pending and than later [Banned by SR] symbol
  4. dawhn

dawhn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63895502
    Yeah, you threatened to get me to give you my M4A4 for a sticker capsule, if anyone is getting banned for attempted scam it would be you.
  5. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Would you kindly elaborate on what happened exactly?
  6. Captinpixles [Trading]

Steam:
    I forgot what happened here, I report and forget but thanks for checking all of mine.
  7. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Captinpixles [Trading],
    As there is insufficient information and evidence to back up such report, it will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.