1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Archived Report: 76561198088345701 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JUST_HAVING_FUN, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JUST_HAVING_FUN

JUST_HAVING_FUN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:82935827
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198088345701

Victim profile: 76561197994488144

What happened? Description:
    Wanted the seller to send the money to his paypal account [email protected] , when after sending the money with no chargeback . He suddenly remove my beloved friend​

Provide Evidence:
    Wanted the seller to send the money to his paypal account [email protected] , when after sending the money with no chargeback . He suddenly remove my beloved friend​

Attached Files:

• nat.jpg
      nat.jpg
      File size:
      96.8 KB
      Views:
  2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your chat with accused, to see your agreement with him. Also, try to describe a bit more clearly what exactly happened.
  3. Stadaz

Stadaz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:64039986
    Hello, I couldn't help but come across this thread and be completely and udderly confused. What ever friend told you that I scammed him via him sending me money and not giving him the items is complete bullshit. He added me and wanted to do a money trade. I almost ever do money trades because about a year ago I got scammed via paypal and and I swore to myself I wouldn't do it again. But moving on, I went on with it to see what he wanted to say and how he wanted to do it. If he could find a way to make a safe trade for both of us were there is no way for either parties to get scammed, I would be all for it. What he preceded to say is that he wanted a steamrep admin to help. He said that he will be there for the trade and if anyone got scammed he could do something about it. At this point this looked like a 100% scam attempt to me because I have never heard of a steamrep admin trade person and I couldn't find anything on google about it, but I wanted to see where this led to. So 10 minutes later of him trying to tell me how safe this steamrep admin is we finally got into a group chat on steam with the so called 'steamrep admin'. They both start talking to me saying I send the item first. Although I kept on saying that I don't feel safe doing it (I had a $500.00+ inventory at the time) they said that is the only way the trade would work. Since I couldn't get my point across of me saying that I would not go first, I left the group chat and de friended them both. Minutes later I get -rep on my profile from the guy who I thought was trying to scam me saying I was a scammer. And serveral months later I see this thread. I can see how he thought I was a scammer, he probably thought that when I left the group chat he caught me in the act of "scamming" and I fled after I knew I couldn't get the money first. That is not the case though. I wouldn't/haven't scammed anyone ever.

I have no idea what he is talking about me taking his paypal money though. If you don't believe that I didn't scam him tell him to take a screen shot of him sending the money to me. Because trust me, I'm poor as f✿✿✿. I have no money in my paypal. And if you really want. I can screen shot all my received paypal money history.
  4. Stadaz

Stadaz New User

Steam:
    For even more evidence some one commented on his profile saying "ur not female ur a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer okay? if u say im scamming then go ahead and show me THAT YOU PAID TO MY PAYPAL. if not gtfo and dont write bullshit"
    Meaning he has also got reported by this idiot saying he sent money to him and never got the items. Just like he is saying about me.
  5. Stadaz

Stadaz New User

Steam:
    (UPDATE)
    This still hasn't been marked as false and people don't want to trade with me because this guy is lying and saying I'm a scammer. All this guy is trying to do is get some free items off people he failed to scam. it's pathetic.
    And if you believe this guy then ask him for proof. All he did is show a screen shot of my steam showcase. If I did "scam" him then it should be quite easy to take a screen shot of him sending me the so called money. :l
  6. Stadaz

Stadaz New User

Steam:
    Not to mention the accused victim doesn't even own Counter-Strike : Global Offensive so why would he even need items?
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I've looked into it and I can't see any valid evidence to support this case. If the true victim wishes to make a report they are welcome to do so but this is a 3rd party report which we would rather not have.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.