1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198088815985 - (<(Ó_ó)> (WantedTM) / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Lumiaho, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lumiaho

Lumiaho New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:177853
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198088815985 (<(Ó_ó)> (WantedTM))

Victim profile: 76561197960621434

What happened? Description:
    Scammer in question approached by adding me to Steam, wanting to buy CS:GO items from me for real money via PayPal.

Items in question: M4A4 | Asiimov (Condition: Battle-Scarred), AK-47 | Redline (Condition: Field-Tested), StatTrak Glock | Dragon Tattoo (Condition: Factory New), AWP | Electric Hive (Condition: Factory New) and P250 | Nuclear Threat (Condition: Field-Tested).

We agreed on the sum of 100$ for all items, and he would send the money first.

He sent 100$ to my PayPal (which I have a screenshot from), and after that I traded him the mentioned items. And we both thanked each other and he asked for me to +rep him afterwards. After like 20 minutes later he chargebacked the 100$ claiming he never recieved the items. (proof. screenshot taken from my tradelist.)

Now I'm asking SteamRep to atleast give him a punishment he so desperatly needs.

- Lumiaho​

Provide Evidence:
    Here are the screenshots of the chat, trade history, trade screen, Paypal money recieved and the chargeback as well.

His dispute is written in swedish, but it says about something like this: "I've payed 100$ for items that I never recieved. I want my money back, I'll be waiting for my money back. Thank you."​

Attached Files:

2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Do you have any more pictures of the chat? It seems some part is missing.

Also, please provide pictures showing:
    a) details of the payment that you received (click Details that you can find next to the payment)
    b) details of the dispute (Log in to PayPal, then choose Resolution Center and click the dispute to view the details)
  3. Lumiaho

Lumiaho New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:177853
    Here are both of the pictures you wanted. And I don't have more pictures of the chat :s But there wasn't anything more than me giving my paypal to him, and him "transferring money from his bank to paypal" message.

Attached Files:

4. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Accepted. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.