1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198089100973 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TacoIsSad, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TacoIsSad

TacoIsSad New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100294003
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198089100973

Victim profile: 76561198160853735

What happened? Description:
    He looked legit with a website and everything he asked for 3 of my items and i stupidly accepted the thing that surprises me is that he pretended to be someone else. well atleast it wasnt very expensive stuff. thanks​

Provide Evidence:
    its attached​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @TacoIsSad Who did you talk to? How did you find this users info to accuse them did you just do a steam friend search?
    You didn't include any chat with anyone either - you do realize this report is invalid but I'm curious to who you really talked to since your accusing someone whom is likely being impersonated.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @TacoIsSad Please follow up asap - I won't leave this report open for more than 12hours due to what seems you reporting the wrong user and lack of evidence.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving - its pretty evident you have no idea who the correct user is you should have accused here and you completely abandoned the report rather than help secure this info against the proper accused. You have been online since my first reply so you saw what was needed.
    You will need to PM me and explain why you failed to follow up here prior to submitting any new reports here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.