1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198090101441 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Die pelzig Katze™, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Die pelzig Katze™

Die pelzig Katze™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64720142
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198090101441

Victim profile: 76561198089706012

What happened? Description:
    So I added this guy on Steam after seeing his outpost trade http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/24495716 which advertised that he was buying tf2 keys. I went first, giving him ten tf2 keys in exchange for $19 on paypal. He quickly removed me and changed his steamname after the trade went through. I never received any paypal money. There's a screenshot attached showing my trade history and the chat screen. The only problem I have is that I can't provide a screenshot of my transaction history. It has sensitive data within it. Hopefully this guy gets banned, however this report probably isn't how he's going to get banned. I wish there was a way that someone could have a "Caution" on their profile. But please do keep in mind that he changed his name right after the trade and removed me, not completing the trade. There's evidence of that in the chat window. We never said "goodbye" or "thank you" or anything like that. To anyone out there: PLEASE don't trade with this guy or any of his alt accounts.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached are screenshots.​

Attached Files:

2. Die pelzig Katze™

Steam:
  3. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Can you upload a screenshot of your Paypal history as evidence for your report that you didn't receive the agreed payment?
  4. Die pelzig Katze™

Steam:
    -hg- COBALT: I can't. My dad won't let me view his payment history. ;/
  5. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    @Die pelzig Katze™ You will most likely need it as evidence. I can understand how your father would be concerned about taking a screenshot of his Paypal history. He's allowed to edit out the sensitive information such as his real name, bank/card numbers, etc. for the report if he wants, but the originals will need to be kept in case of admin request.
  6. Faust 2

Faust 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34238616
    He just wanted to scam me also-but I checked steamrep profile and have been found your post. This guy is a scammer!!
  7. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, can you give a screenshot of ALL your paypal history?
    Make sure it shows at least one month of history.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.