1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198092387622 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Una caffettiera, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38310179
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198092387622

Victim profile: 76561198036886086

What happened? Description:
    I added him after i found his post http://www.steamtrades.com/forum/sh7hb/h-gta-v-row-w-20-csgo-keys-all-sold he offered gta 5 row for 19 csgo keys, i traded and he sent the gift.

After a bit the game disappeared, i'm pretty sure he was aware of that.
    -When i contacted him i said "dude gta just disappeared" and he "I know", not even faking surprise, just "i know" without esitation.
    -He was selling (trying asap to get rid of) gta5 for 19k when everyone was selling at least for 22+ (i know i'm an idiot)
    -when we traded i asked from who he bought the game and he replied with "secret :D" (here I realized that i am an idiot)
    -He trade another copy of GTA5 with http://steamcommunity.com/id/chowdhuryabhisek i talked with him, and he is in the same situation.
    -Strangely he has a copy of GTA in his inventory... and... no, his copy is not revoked !
    -He pretend that we both got scammed (even if he gained something) from this guy http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116492459/

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Marnas9

Marnas9 Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66060947
    I said I know because other people already said it and I knew what are you talking about. That gift in my inventory was bought from other trader for more keys. I bought all gifts from http://steamcommunity.com/id/marsupilami8. He said it wont be revoked. I was asking him how many keys profit you get. He said about 3 keys. I asked few times about revoking, he said it wont be revoked. He gave me gift first, then I gave gift to you. After that I gave him keys. After some time you messaged me and I told you to message him. I gave you what I got from you. Im sorry, but I cant give back your keys because I dont have them. He have your keys. I gave back your 2 keys.
    upload_2015-1-18_20-24-9.png upload_2015-1-18_20-27-22.png
  3. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    At the end of the day i can say that you didn't gained.

but you traded with this Marsupilami 1 min before, so this changes nothing.
    I still think (and now it's obvious) you found this guy selling for under-market prices (obviously he was going to revoke his games) and you took advantage of that, 0 risks for you and who-the-hell-cares risks for the other.
  4. WithOutCrack

WithOutCrack New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:39060415
    Hi "Una caffettiera" Im in your same situation, he has just scammed me (21 keys) and now the game is removed

What shall we do? Report him? already done
  5. Marnas9

Steam:
  6. WithOutCrack

WithOutCrack New User

Steam:
  7. WithOutCrack

WithOutCrack New User

Steam:
    I have also just opened a thread reporting that user
  8. Marnas9

Steam:
    We got scammed do you understand? Create threads about him
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/marsupilami8
    I Gave you all keys I had from you. All other keys he have. And he scammed not only me, there is a guy who got scammed by him.
  9. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    First of all, you should stop acting like a victim.

You lost nothing, atm looks like 3 people lost ~20 keys each -> more or less WE LOST ~60k
    You lost nothing.

That account rep is already destroyed and i have no evidence to show for http://steamcommunity.com/id/marsupilami8

No one is saying that you revoked the game -> Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    You traded GTA5 with an ubber-shady trader and that's why I'm reporting you. If i had known that the game was traded today for 17k when everyone is easly trading for 21/22+ we wouldn't be here.
    And that's what steamrep is for. I would never trade with someone who is trading-on-demand with some shady random guy and if this report could save someone's keys, well I must do it.
  10. Marnas9

Steam:
    He had 30+ rep on SteamTrades. SteamRep is good. You took risk by buying outside trade window. I gave keys I got from you and other keys are in his account.
  11. WithOutCrack

WithOutCrack New User

Steam:
    you have to be responsible of your trades. If you notify me that these user was selling for 17k, i could take the risk and purchase him cheaper, but no, you assume the responsability, take a fee for selling it, and you have to warranty us that it ll works correctly. If no, refund it or lose all your trade feedback
  12. SigfriedM

SigfriedM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13408667
    Mate, if you was scammed from Marsupilami, open a new topic to report it.
    I was scammed from him, and also many other people, as I saw on Steamtrades before it went offline. But I'm the only one that opened a Steamrep report topic for it.
  13. Marnas9

Steam:
    To make everything clear:
    I was like middleman:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/marsupilami8 (STEAM_0:1:78113365) Added me saying that hes selling gifts.
    We managed to make price 19K, I get 2 keys for sale, he get about 3 keys for sale and the buyer should be happy for low price.
    I found 4 guys which want to buy (There was more but no copies left in Marsupilami8 inventory)
    He gave me gift first, I waited about 1 hour, and it was still in my inventory. I can prove it by taking a photo in my email and its shows when I got the gifts from him
    After this I asked him did the gift really will not be revoked? I asked him that many times. He said it will not be revoked and when I asked him where did you get these cheap copies he said secret (Who want to give ideas to make money?)
    After that I immediately gave gift to one of buyers and give keys to Marsupilami8.
    I asked him when you have more copies, he said tomorrow and he is going to sleep now.
    After about 1 hour, one of the buyers messaged me and said that its revoked.
    After that you messaged me and I already known whats happening here, because one of the buyers already told me that.
    I immediately contacted with seller, he was offline.
    After that I gave everything I got from you (Profit) for you back, I was middleman like I said.
    He had 30+ Rep and some +rep on Steam Profile And In SteamTrades One +Rep Was 1 Day Ago, So why dont trust him? He were going first...
    If you want to do something, create threads about him, not me like I said, I was middleman and I got a bit of profit which I gave back to you.

Now I think he saw my chat, but he havent sent me anything (He was online few hours ago, I messaged him more than 10 hours ago)

You can look at Marsupilami8 threads here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198116492459-steam-steam-games.89481/
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198116492459-steam-steam-games.89527/

Look at time, I was keeping the gift for almost one hour and then I traded it, and gave keys to Marsupilami.
    upload_2015-1-19_15-10-14.png

upload_2015-1-19_15-9-15.png
  14. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    @ArnokasLT this is not a +rep site, your post is spam.

Indeed, you were the middleman and this is a report for [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers.
    You traded with a shady as f✿✿✿ trader taking no risk at all, we took 100% of risks as you traded with him on demand, when i contacted you for the first time, you had only your gta copy, the one that you activated and that is still there.
    You were 100% safe.

Casually you didn't bought nothing from him for your account, Casually you traded with him only games to re-trade after less than 1 minute, so do not pretend that he was very trustable and that you had no idea that the game could be revoked, because YOU traded YOUR copy with someone else and YOU traded ON-DEMAND ONLY with this guy.
  15. Marnas9

Steam:
    Where is the rule I cant trade on deamand? You took a risk buying outside tradign window. And he have positive rep on SteamTrades.
  16. Marnas9

Steam:
    Read Post #15 Again. Its not less than 1 minute. He had rep 1 Day ago and it was positive? At all he have about 30 positive rep and I shouldnt trust him? You took a risk by buying it outside a trade window and middlemans dont have any risk, because hes communicating between buyer and seller, he keeps your items until other gives items and then releases it. I gave my profit from you, I was getting from trade. Why there is SteamTrades if all reputation can be fake? And hes not shady trader. He have about 30 positive rep in SteamTrades. So better improve SteamTrades reputation system or make rules what you cant be middleman because its risky and you can get negative reputation for it. And dont let buying and selling on demand.
  17. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    You are free to trade on deamand but when you do that with shady traders.

WTH means
    ?! so you are free to scam ? is a sort of justification or what ?
    you traded with a 100% shady trader and you GAVE the risk to 4 other traders for a total loss of 68keys (more than 100€)

he was obviously going to revoke those gifts and you tried to make some profit.

That's why we are here, and that's why I want everyone to know that your gifts could come from another shady random guy. (cause u took a risk :C ! )
  18. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    * You are free to trade on deamand but the problem starts when you do that with shady traders *
    fixed
  19. Marnas9

Steam:
    Shady Trader? So he was shady because he has about 30 positive reps and one was 1 day ago? So I need to trade which has about 100 positive reputation? What about profit? I gave back profit for you. You just took a risk buying outside window. I havent scammed, Im middleman which have nothing with scam, just releasing items to other profiles.
  20. Una caffettiera

Una caffettiera New User

Steam:
    You held the revoked game for less than 1 minute

YOUR SCREEN states that you are lying

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.