1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198092963957 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Swaffer, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swaffer

Swaffer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:84441216
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198092963957 ()

Victim profile: 76561198129148160

What happened? Description:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060410316 BROKERING UNUSUALS added me.He asked to broker my Unusual,a Nuts and Bolts Brigade Helm.I accepted and gave him the helm after checking everything I can possibly think of.He had ok rep and good enough backpack value and promised a fair deal.The unusual then through some transactions ended up with the scammer.He then refuses to give me the unusual after I located the item.He then blames TheWhiteNano http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073977260 who gave my broker a fake backpack.tf link that says a killstreak axtinguisher is worth 3-4 buds around 125-160 dollars in items.He then allegedly proceeds to trade my broker the item for my brokered unusual.(the item being worth next to nothing)After that the person being blamed sells the unusual to the suspected scammer for 14 keys.Even though there is no indication that he had 14 keys and Nano was offline before I even brokered my unusual.Leaving me to believe that the scammer was lying about Nano as the true scammer.After contacting my broker he game me the axtinguisher and a couple of items still worth no wear near the the 30+ dollar item.I now have just lost a large portion of my backpack value.I suspect the two are working together as they both point to the same person but with no evidence to support it.Also all 3 of the people I mentioned have been or are on each other's friendslist.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the original chat agreement between you and the accused at the time of the "Brokering".
  3. Swaffer

Swaffer New User

Steam:
    By that do you mean me agreeing for my item to be brokered?
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Yes the original agreement between you and the accused.
  5. Swaffer

Swaffer New User

Steam:
    I have the text of me in the trade and some before after.Also the person who scammed the unusual is quick selling it to try to get it away from him.

Attached Files:

6. Swaffer

Swaffer New User

Steam:
    I spoke with WhiteNano, seems like he has done this before. 7.png 8.png
  7. TheWhiteNano

TheWhiteNano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56855766
    omg this is so true. I have talked to multiple admins but he used the excuse that I tried to scam him when I asked for a bud instead of him giving me my items. he said that the specific bud was precious as hid dead grandpa gave it to him. And he put on an accent to pretend that he has a smaller brother who offered me 5 buds for some weapon. Check his inventory , it's full of Unusuals which he ''brokered'' for people. but then
    obviously scammed them all. he even admitted it on a video. But sadely i couldn't manage to record that part.
  8. liezryou

liezryou New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:22904503
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I have to have a picture of the original chat agreement between you and the accused. Not text copy of chat. I have to have the original in a picture.
  10. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.