1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198093010705 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by b3lce, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b3lce

b3lce New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33937696
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198093010705

Victim profile: 76561198028141121

What happened? Description:
    I sold this person 54 tf2 keys and 27 cs go for $155.25 usd the 8 of june. We agreed the deal on steam chat and i already knew this persons since she had bought keys from me a couple of times with no issues at all (gaining my trust for a big amount trade like this one). I contacted her via SourceOP thread that she started (link on evidence). Even tho i had sold this person keys before i had a bad feeling about this transaction due the amount and because she approached me like (ill take all keys u have), anyway i felt for it. She write the note of "protection" on the paypal payment and sent it as payment for goods. The next day 9 of june i got an email from Paypal letting me know that my payment was held and was being investigated, so i first tried to reach this person via steam chat since she hasnt blocked me or unfriend me yet. She told me that herself was charged back on a payment for $300 so she got a negative balance and because of that i got my payment held, but i called Paypal and they told me that she was lying and that wasnt the reason at all of the held of my payment, since that situation wouldnt affect my payment at all even if its true. They told me they contacted the account owner and asked about the payment and they denied the knowlage of it and asked her bank to chargeback the payment (i talked with the fraud department) and that this looks a lot like a fraud attemp. I told her she was lying but she just told me that she would try to restore her balance and pay me back. Since that day ive tried to contact her, but she doesnt reply to my messages anymore, so i decided to start repporting her everywhere.

I dont even think that this person is a woman, and is seems very fishy that he have multiple alt accounts on paypal, all with women names.

On the evidece tab i have all kind of evidence that backs up what i just said. I recorded all the transaction and delivery of the keys to her account and i uploaded on youtube for u to check. As u can see in the video, it shows the payment recieved on my account, the successfuly delivery of the goods and the agreement of the sell on the chat log. U can see on the min 5:05 the "Trade Accepted" message that confirms the receipt of the goods on the buyers acc, at the same time/date the payment was made. I have also a chat log with the buyer after i got the payment held, on wich she told me that the payment was held because of a chargeback she suffered on her Paypal account for $300 and also she claims that she will return the money and send the payment again to me when she restore her balance (proof: http://prntscr.com/bfpke0). Also u can check that the account unique # id is the same as the one named on the payment note (76561198093010705) wich correspond at the owners acc (proof: http://prntscr.com/bfpkr2). And as u can see on my received payments history i have payments sent from the buyers account with the same alike note for the same kind of items wich didnt have any issues or reports (http://prntscr.com/bfplcr), and prove that this was no "mistake" or "unauthorized" use of her acc. I also have chat logs of previous sells (http://prntscr.com/bfpla6). This shows she was well aware of this transaction like she was on the previuos ones. As u can see i have evidence to proof shes just trying to pull out a scam here trying to play Paypal and me to get the goods she already received worth $160 for free.​

Provide Evidence:
    1. Proof of agreement: uploaded

2. Proof of transaction video recording:

3. Profile of the accused: uploaded

Paypal payment held: uploaded

Last msg i send to her today and she went offline right away: http://prntscr.com/bgdiyq

SourceOP thread: https://forums.sourceop.com/threads...-Fees-on-me)?p=1670509&highlight=#post1670509

Attached Files:

2. Mr.Oda

Mr.Oda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34728369
    upload all pics here, + screenshot the important parts of the videos and upload both things. not on 3rd party websites.

use the "upload file" button
  3. b3lce

b3lce New User

Steam:
    Pictures and screenshots of important parts of the video uploaded

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @b3lce Need full screen of paypal activity for the time of a few days prior to this transaction to present. Also trade inventory history from a day before this trade to present...both full screen, do not edit or crop.
  5. b3lce

b3lce New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

6. b3lce

b3lce New User

Steam:
    Plz tell me if u need anything else. Thx for ur time
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'll review it when I get a moment.
  8. b3lce

b3lce New User

Steam:
    I got an email today from Paypal confirming me that the payment was reversed and returned to the buyers account holder. Screenshot as proof

Attached Files:

9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Full screenshot that please?
  10. b3lce

b3lce New User

Steam:
    there u go

Attached Files:

11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks that should be good enough - all I ask now is that you upload that video to a hosting location so I can save it to the report vs just on YT cause it may disappear.
  12. b3lce

b3lce New User

Steam:
    There u have it. I hope this person gets banned asap. Ask me if u need anything else and thx for ur time!

http://www.escueladevida.com.co/Virsta-scam-report.mp4
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review
  14. b3lce

b3lce New User

Steam:
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.