1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198093257862 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆

◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:87463088
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198093257862

Victim profile: 76561198135191904

What happened? Description:
    Greetings SR , The guy mentioned above sent me a offer like a Donation for my Steam Group but he added nothing from his inventory,only from mine :). ( That not mean a donation,right?) I did this report because there are many like him and to be aware others :). Thanks!​

Provide Evidence:
    Photo :)

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Did you have any other interaction with the accused user? Did you add him to clarify? Please also add screenshots of any chat you had.
  3. ◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆

◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆ New User

Steam:
    I don't have him at friends, I just blocked him right away :) The photo is clear.
  4. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66496067
    This is odd, I don't even know who you are, you're not even on my list, how did i send you a trade request?

Is it a possibility that my account was phished? Changing my passwords now!
  5. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Trust me, im well known in the Bangladeshi/Belgian Dota2 and CS:GO scene and i would never attempt to scam anyone, please look into this admin.
  6. ◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆

◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆ New User

Steam:
    Hahaha. Don't know who I am? We have friends in common+ 6.000 members on my group. and my Trade Offer URL is on my Info Box profile
    About "Your acc was phised", sure,was stolen after I let u comment on your profile to check report here. haha
    Be aware guys and report this kid.

btw,Thanks for evidence! :)
  7. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Theres one person thats common on my list and thats my logo maker Modurist, and quite honestly i don't really give a f✿✿✿ how many members there are in your group. Do you think id be stupid enough to scam someone as high profile as you, let alone anyone?

The only reason i realized this thread was after you left a comment on my profile and i checked it, at first i removed it thinking it was another link scam before i double checked it manually on steamrep.

And as i said, I have no idea who the f✿✿✿ you are nor do I actually care. To top is off, ive blocked you on steam because you cant even be bothered to get into a proper conversation with me and yet you threaten me with "haha im going to announce to my group to report u stupid lvl 40 scammer"

Seriously, please look into this. This italian f✿✿✿tard is on a rampage about something i did not do and is threatening to report me with his fame.
  8. ◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆

◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆ New User

Steam:
    +Report Harassment.
    ✿✿✿✿✿✿ kid. Not work your Attempt Scamm and now are mad?

I don't respond anymore here. Cya.
    Hope u trade ban fast.
  9. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Good for you,

I don't scam, I will never scam, I am the admin of the Bangladeshi CS:GO/Dota2 Anti-Scamming Commitee, I've had a clean profile my whole life and I always will.

I am clearly stating that i did not do this and even if it has come through from my account then it has been phished or someone has gained access somehow without my knowledge.

Grow the f✿✿✿ up and learn to act like an adult, stop calling me a kid when you're 7 years younger than me, learn some respect.
  10. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Admin if you need anything from my end then please contact me ASAP and i'll help you right away, thanks.
  11. advicebanana

Steam:
    Either the accused has claimed they were not involved with this trade, or this particular user has a history of being impersonated. As such, in order to proceed with your report, we will need some additional evidence to confirm who you traded with.

If, after following the steps below, you find you traded with someone else, please provide the requested information anyway instead of making a new report. If this applies to your case, report the first post in this thread with the reason "Accused has been impersonated, and I reported an impersonation victim by mistake" and an admin or moderator will promptly correct your report accordingly. Do not make a second report, as we do not delete reports and this one needs to be resolved.

To proceed with your report, please complete the following steps, EXACTLY as written, IN ORDER:
    1. Go to your trade offer history from in your web browser. http://steamcommunity.com/my/tradeoffers/?history=1
    2. Scroll down to the trade offer in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade offer.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who sent you the trade offer.
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade offer history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    DO include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  12. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I
    I think you have failed to understand the situation, my account was phished somehow and the person in control of my account sent a trade request to the above victim, the trade request itself has a message saying something like "heres a donation for you hope you like it" but the request itself was an item of the victims item only.

THE TRADE WAS NOT COMPLETED AND NO ITEMS WERE EXCHANGED, THE OFFER WAS SENT FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT NOT BY ME (It was sent by whoever had access to my account)
  13. advicebanana

Steam:
    @◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆
    Please follow up.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Did you create a Steam support ticket to reclaim your account?

Does anyone else have access to any devices you log into Steam with?
  15. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    there is a possibility that i may have left my account online in the cybercafe i was in prior to this happening, i did not have to open a steam ticket as i still had control over my account, i just changed my password.
  16. ◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆

◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆ New User

Steam:
    And the person who acces your steam in the cyber coffee sent me a scam offer.
    OMG, You think like a child.
    Guys do something or close this theard. Too many lies here :)
  17. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I will not be subjected to your uncalled rudeness, grow up and come to a discussion.

Ive said it once, im going to say it again, I do not know you NOR do i care who you are, you can take your 6000 steam group members and shove them far into your backside, you've got nothing on my 90k+ blog followers.

We had one mutual friend that was Modurist my team logo maker, and thats not enough grounds for you to say I had nothing better to do than go through his friendlists to find someone to scam.

We had no interaction whatsoever, and disregarding the fact that it wasnt me sending that offer, a trade offer is something you check before accepting and id find it really sad if someone has to deal with this s✿✿✿ if they were just messing around with you.
    Grey7 likes this.
  18. Dub™

Dub™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    please close this thread
    Grey7 likes this.
  19. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @◆ ANÐREI ™ ◆ ,

Thank you for the report.

@Dub™ ,

No, this thread won't get closed just because you made up a story that you got "phished" as you said. The evidence is pretty much acceptable and you acknowledged this multiple times in this report so that's enough evidence to make this report and the trade offer valid.
    You are responsible for your account at all times, this is not a valid excuse that someone sent that offer from your Steam account. If you got hijacked or "phished" then you need to prove that, words are just words, you didn't provide any evidence in your defense.

Moving report to final review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  20. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.