1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198093260825 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Metna, Dec 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metna

Metna New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:66057675
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198093260825

Victim profile: 76561198092381079

What happened? Description:
    This is the partner account to the one I just reported (Named тιвσя- With to SteamID64 76561198107081417) тιвσя- told me they accidentally reported my account to a steam admin for scamming them and for having duped items instead of someone who supposedly actually scammed them and linked me this account to add telling me it belonged to a steam admin. I did not add them but my asumption is that if I had they would have asked me to send them my items to "Prove they're not duped" than then run away with them.​

Provide Evidence:

[21:41]
    тιвσя-:
    hello?
    are you there?

[21:41]
    Metna ☁:
    hi
    yes

[21:42]
    тιвσя-:
    sorry for bothering you but i accidentally report you on the steam admin for scamming me and also for having a duped items instead of someone else who decieve me before i am very sorry
    i am so sorry again dude
    i hope you dont get mad

[21:43]
    Metna ☁:
    ok

[21:43]
    тιвσя-:
    And the main reason why i message you its because the steam admin dude wants you to confirm that i accidentally reported you and you are not involve of those mistake report issue so that my report will not be process and your account will not be banned permanently in steam okay?
    s

[21:44]
    Metna ☁:
    ok

[21:44]
    тιвσя-:
    Steam Community :: ᴇᴜᴛ-
    ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ l ʀᴇᴅᴅɪᴛ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ l sᴛᴇᴀᴍ sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙᴇʀ ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ l ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴄʏ ᴘᴏʟɪᴄʏ l ʟᴇɢᴀʟ ɪɴғᴏ l https://www.valvesoftware.com/en/ l Serving you : © ᠌᠌ Corporation. All rights reserved.. http://store.steampowered.com █║▌│█│║▌║││█║║ © 2015-03-09-2019
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/sddsdasdasda

he is a steam admin dude can you please add him now dude
    tell him that it was a mistake report so that he can remove it and we can assure that your account will be safe
    did you add now dude

[21:50]
    Metna ☁:
    i think im good i dont need to talk to you but on a different account where you tell me to send you my most valuable items to somehow prove thyre not duped so you can unadd me and make off with my stuff

[21:50]
    тιвσя-:
    can you please add him now dude
    and tell him about this dude

[21:51]
    Metna ☁:
    did you even read the message i just sent?
    and then they unadded me lol

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I didn't say anything about submitting another report- ONE report for ONE scam.
    I referenced this user in that report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.