1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198093463890 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by calebe, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46881849
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198093463890

Victim profile: 76561198054029426

What happened? Description:
    This guy was offering a Phanton Assassin Arcana (+sweet) for a TI5 Immortal (Dota2Lounge), that should be gifted for a simples trade of the Arcana. I added him, talked with him, I asked for him how it would the traded, and he said he would trade, then I would gift, and then he would confirm the email. But he did not confirm the email after a gifted him a Huskar TI5 Immortal. And then he blocked me. I don't know how to show to you the history of my game gifts (Steam doesn't show the history for in-game item gifts), but if you need more proof please ask me.​

Provide Evidence:
    As you see, the complete chat: he offers me the PA Arcana + sweet, therefore I tought it was ok because on Dota2Lounge there are a lot of people offering PA Arcana for TI5 Immortal. He did not confirm the email verification and I sent him the gift.​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      128.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      136.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      266.1 KB
      Views:
    • 11111111111111.png
      11111111111111.png
      File size:
      208.6 KB
      Views:
    • 33.png
      33.png
      File size:
      250.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Jerry 2

Jerry 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52875253
    need uncropped screenshots of your trade inventory history of 22,23,24th may
  3. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

[E.C.] El Peluca Sabee... New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66599081
    indeed that was the deal, but the item never arrived so I cancel my exchange for email confirmation; My history attached exchanges; I thought I was lying that's why blocking

Attached Files:

4. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    Here your prints.

Attached Files:

• a.png
      a.png
      File size:
      303.4 KB
      Views:
    • b.png
      b.png
      File size:
      237.8 KB
      Views:
    • c.png
      c.png
      File size:
      224.6 KB
      Views:
    • d.png
      d.png
      File size:
      208 KB
      Views:
    • e.png
      e.png
      File size:
      219.2 KB
      Views:
  5. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @[E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Can you please take your profile off of private?
  6. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    as you can see in the images of Mr. Calebe did not make any exchange with me; Sorry my profile is and will remain private and not I will accept friend requests from strangers, least will try to make exchanges with strangers. Good night, rather report that gentleman for raising charges without evidence and wasting my time, I just ban for 48 hours and had bets dota2lounge there, all because of this man. Thanks for listening to my complaint as well. my English is bad I speak Spanish not English
  7. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    Mr. @[E.C.] El Peluca Sabee,

How do you tell us that the item never arrived and confirms the opposite in our conversation?

I hope you get more and more bans for being such acts and trades. I said to you... I'll do my best to give the punishment you deserve!

Thanks a lot!
  8. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    my profile is public now
    you took advantage of that do not understand English well, and I tried to cheat and as I did not come out your grace now you want to hurt me as well, I do not wish harm on anyone, that fence you good friend see you. I'm writing this using google traslate not I speak English like you.
  9. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    It is the last time you accept friend requests from strangers, I always add bots or people trying to be clever as your. I think you harm( perjudicas en español ), so no single game a couple of times a week I do not do trade Forex if I want something I buy with my money, I'm not like you looking so easy.
  10. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    You did not TRY to cheat. You CHEATED.
  11. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    I do not cheat, sir everything is paid in this life, say no more, my history of trades and your history of trades speak for themselves, never exchanged anything and you hiso I believe I had sent something when in fact it was false and I wanted to pass him my items.
  12. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    Well, you still can give me what I deserve as promised on the conversation that I printed and posted here. If that occurs (I imagine that this won't happen) then it would not bet a fraud, the trade would be completed, later, but completed.
  13. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    "Well, you still can give me what I deserve as promised on the conversation that I printed and posted here. If that occurs (I imagine that this won't happen) then it would not bet a fraud, the trade would be completed, later, but completed." is asking items in exchange for eliminating a denunciation lack ?, you know this is blackmail and this mocking steamrep?, not fall into his game, say no more, good night.
  14. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    You are here because you own me one item. If you give it to me than this should not be called a fraud, because the item would appear on my inventory and nothing would be wrong. How could I accuse you from trading fraud if the item was with me? It's pretty much simple.
  15. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    I'm not asking for items in exchange. I don't want any item, except for the one promised. I'm not corrupt. I don't cheat people.
  16. Jerry 2

Jerry 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52875253
    why did you say "ok 1 confirmed. done" when he did not send u anything ?
  17. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    because I said that I had already sent, but not hiso, so I delete and block, because I do not like jokers, I wrote "ok i confirmed," but I do not get anything. UNABLE TO LEAD BY 100% COMVERSACION REMEMBER NOT SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL, I CAN SPEAK SPANISH AND HELPED ME WITH THAT GOOGLE Traslate SOMETIMES NOT TRANSLATED WELL. LORD LOOKS LIKE JERRY embers SIDE OF THE OTHER PERSON ALSO GET IN MY PLACE, NOT YOU DARE NOTHING THAT PERSON BY NOT receive anything, I hope this person realizes his mistake and leave things just as they are. IF I AM NOT SCAMMER, good morning.
  18. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    WE WOULD LIKE TO ASK ME PLEASE REMOVE THE BAN THE DOTA2LOUNGE, BET NEED.
  19. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    I write in the conversation "I do not get my item," I do not remove it from the front, because you guide the conversation to the next will write well in chat
  20. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    seems scam evidence isnt enough though
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.