1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198093463890 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by calebe, May 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46881849
    Thanks for analysing this.

Can you tell me what kind of evidence are you talking? The only printscreen I don't have is the one that shows me sending the item by gift in-game, but IMO when he confirms it's pretty clear that he received the item. The non-confirmed trade is done before this gift (as you can see the clock), then he confirms the item was received, he tells me it's "done" and blocks me right after. If you think I should print any kind of history or something more tell me and I'll be pleasured to post it here.
  2. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

[E.C.] El Peluca Sabee... New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66599081
    still with the same, you gave me nothing, and do not keep bothering me, please for this lie. or I'll report you to steam directly
  3. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    one thing I ask is rare, to raise my rep in dota2lounge, but you ask me items of value, to remove a complaint that may cause a ban on dota2lounge me is way too. To think, hopefully not to happen to you also friend T_T
  4. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    Is it hard to raise rep in Dota2Lounge? People keep giving +rep for another +rep or commons/uncommons just to cheat like you did.

And yes. I'll repeat as much as you want. I gave you the item. You confirmed that.
  5. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    Be on your conscience, I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING. IF ONLY THE ADMINISTRATOR OF DOTA2LOUNGE ME OF THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND NOTE THAT NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH WELL
  6. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61533793
    the trade was calebes immortals for el pelucas arcana and ward
    pelucas statement "okay 1 condirmed done " and his incomplete screenshots show tht he is trying to hide something
    if the screenshot provided by el peluca shows timing of cancellation of trade this can be decided gl
    next time try using trusted legit midlemen for such trades
  7. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    if that's what I said "was gonna confirm my email but I could not get the item and then cancel it, not at the time as the Lord says"
  8. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    need some picture ?, the 23 did not have any trade, only 18 was my last exchange.
  9. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    I normally do exchanges with people who speak my language Spanish, but for this I have gained a lot of trouble, Mr. took advantage of my poor and limited English. I am Latin American

Attached Files:

10. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    This is the picture of my mail exchange with this user I cancel the check that I do not get what was promised. =(

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      222.9 KB
      Views:
  11. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    m not blaming u just m tellling u to post same ss tht u posted earlier on page1 about trade cancellation but whole ss without any cropping tht would be helpfull i f ur not guilty ur yellow sheild will be cleard of from ur steam rep profile
  12. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    Thanks for another picture proving what you have done. You only needed to confirm this trade after I gifted you the Immortal. You confirm that you received, then you should have confirmed this, so I would have received the item. But then you cancelled the trade (see the picture of my trade history on one of my first posts here).

No estoy tomando ventaja de usted, yo no hablo español muy bien, pero si me preguntas cualquier duda acerca de la conversación, yo podría explicar mejor. No parecía que usted tenía alguna pregunta. Gracias.
  13. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    I have nothing to hide if you want I can give all the necessary images.
  14. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    which is tht? ss? u?
  15. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    this screen shot

Attached Files:

16. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    image is cropped pls post a full image it will be highly helpfull
  17. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    if that is mine, I cancel that trade. and the conversation was gonna say I had arrived confirm whether or something like that, do not drop when
  18. [E.C.] El Peluca Sabee...

Steam:
    ah ok
  19. calebe

calebe New User

Steam:
    Sorry sir, but I did not get how this complete image will show anything new aside all the ss we already have here.
  20. m3]A[

m3]A[ New User

Steam:
    i got a small doubt in my mind i just want to confirm something nothing more
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.