1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198095041080 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ([ ]), Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ([ ])

([ ]) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74147641
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198095041080 ()

Victim profile: 76561198108561011

What happened? Description:
    bec. when i search an item like battle fury i like to exchange it for my vyse and 13keys when i post offer to him my item did not appear to my inventory and when i check it to my steam inventory its gone and when i see my trade history i saw i have traded with JaC i did not add him and i did not click any link and i saw that i traded my vyse and 13keys for nothing thats why im annoying that im not trade him for my items and i did not add him thats why i thought he hack my account and steam offer my items to his account .. that's all please help me back my items please and band him​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    You need to get unedited version of your inventory history.
    You'll need steam chat, uncropped, unedited as well.
    If those items were traded by steam offer system, you need to provide your incoming offers history as well.

If your account was hijacked, change your e-mail and password, clean your computer and report to Valve support ASAP, SteamRep doesn't investigate hijacked accounts.
  3. ([ ])

([ ]) New User

Steam:
    my item were traded by steam offer system, this is my incomming offer history
    i want here two arcana but i offer to him my item to here two arcana but when he accept i dont have his two acana and my item is gone

Attached Files:

4. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    Well, I'm sorry, but it looks like you just gifted him your keys without any fraudulent actions from his side.
    If he promised you any items if you go first with keys, you'll need screenshot of your steam chat with the accused.
  5. ([ ])

([ ]) New User

Steam:
    but he block me and i dont have the ps of chat ;(
  6. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    So, did he promised you anything for those keys if you go first or you made a mistake when sending that offer?
  7. ([ ])

([ ]) New User

Steam:
    yes two arcana in d2l but he block me when he get my items
  8. Sjru

Sjru SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @([ ])

Unfortunately, the screenshot of the agreement (In written format, such as chat from Steam) is vital for your report.

As such, I'll archive this.

Regardless, thanks for reporting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.