1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Report: 76561198095204640 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Gabeismon, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88176973
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198095204640

Victim profile: 76561198136619674

What happened? Description:
    this guy has been buying from me for SEVERAL months and was an avid bettor. i mean he bet THOUSANDS daily and would come back to buy from me anytime he got cleaned. It got to the point where i would send him skins before payment sometimes and he would pay me after because paypal sometimes would not allow payments to be sent (because he was sending so many constantly). He eventually got a ST fire serpent FT for me for $830 and was paying via BTC. He sent me the payment via btc but it said pending for 3 days. i wait the three days and never received the btc. he told me it returned back to him (odd i know) and said he would pay me via paypal. several days/weeks went by to this point and now he said hes not paying me and deleted me off steam. i have different screenshots throughout the days, some via steam app on my phone, and some via text chat from recently. he never paid me for the fire serpent, which he owes me $830 from, and did not pay me another $636 that he owed me from something else.​
    Provide Evidence:
    i have several screenshots, and the two fiirst screenshot with like 3-4 lines blurred is my personal info since he "was" going to send western union but ended up not sending.

also showed the last time on my cash rep for when he sent me money, was before the date i traded him serpent ( idk if this matters )

let me know if i need to include any more info.​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  2. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:
    i have no idea why there are slash marks throughout all my sentences! i did not do that lol

and heres one more picture since i hit the cap, it shows the last time i got paid from him for naything on my cash rep

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I need the images you edited - unedited and uploaded
  4. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:

Is there a way to upload privately then
  5. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:
    They have private info on them
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Well you can upload them and request hidden but I may not get back to them right away.
    We require full screenshots for evidence here and unedited for obvious reasons.
  7. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:
    here they are unedited, please hide them!
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2016
  8. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:

i uploaded, please hide them!
  9. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    why do you think that's his alt?
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You said you were to get BTC - where is the screenshot showing the hash to be offered up to use?
  12. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:

dont have screenshots that far back, but i can show my btc wallet which has no transactions from him. and u can see as up today he has admitted to still not paying me in those screenshots.

i know its his alt because ive had to trade that accounts items before while hes on it, and have a note on his alt account and me no longer added.

i just searched my entire history because i remember him sending me a imgur of him having sent it, and all it said was pending arriving in 3 days, it never arrived and returned to him and heres my entire wallet transaction

Attached Files:

13. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:
    let me know if u need anything else
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so you traded with the addict account (accused) and the suspected alt?

addict.jpg truth.jpg
  15. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:
    yes, the fire serpent went to addict, and the suspected alt is his and i traded it several times also. he deleted all of his friends on both accounts so i cant even get others to confirm for me at this point.
  16. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:

they are both the exact same guy. i just dont have any other way to prove anymore other than the screenshot where i have the truth account nicknamed lokii and his main accounts nicknamed lokii too.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok this is complicated.. I need to see a matching agreement up to the last trade in question.
    Post that chat/agreement screenshot again showing that - and follow the directions next for that also
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present (NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.

As for the funding you said paypal correct?
  18. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:
    the first two pictures showing him agreeing to owing 830 for the fire serpent. the other mother is irrelevant to his trade in perticular, but he owes me it too but since its not for a cs go item, im not making a report on it, just the fire serpent hes agreed to not paying for several times in the above screenshots

were talking about other transactions throughout all our conversations un related to cs go, im just getting him on the cs trade in perticular. he owes me ALOT more than 830 but its not trade related. hes just a big gambler and this is to burn him for burning me, and so he cant screw any other person out of money down the line.

as for the trade history and showing the hypertext url pop up, when i hit prt screen my mouse hand dissapears but the url stays showing, i made a gif also so u can see me hovering over his name and the url being there but its pretty blurry, if i can take a like half screenshot it will be bigger, as i said this, im going to actually, i added that too.

let me know if u need anything else

Attached Files:

19. Gabeismon

Gabeismon New User

Steam:

and yes paypal, sorry forgot to add
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    need a screen shot of your Paypal ACTIVITY (not Summary) for let’s say the last several days full screen DO NOT edit this shot in anyway. Upload here.